2 pallys LF guild

Two pallys looking for a guild. We’re alliance if that matters

I’m 440 and he is 427. We both know our classes pretty well.

He off specs as healer and I off spec as tank. Pref dps.

We can move servers if we need to.

We enjoy mythic dungeons, raiding, and pvping outside of dungeon entrances.

We don’t mind starting in heroics and moving up.

We do our own research on fights and rotations.

I’m 34 he is 30. We have wives so we understand how to begrudgingly listen and take criticism if need be.

We both have kids so we know how to be patient and put up with bull.

We both have mics and discord.

Our DPS is top notch and we worked really hard to get it there. Crunching the numbers.

It’s just hard to find a solid group to do anything.

1 Like

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hiya Accept!

Here’s a recruitment post from the guild i’m in. I think you two might be a good fit with us! After reading the post, and you feel the same, feel free and reach out to one of our recruitment officers who are listed at the end of the post.

Thanks for reading this, and have a good week!

• Malo (Officer with Shred Lobster)

Hey Accept, You and your buddy sound like a good fit for us. We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Alot of us are in PST in the guild.

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST (4pm- 7pm PST)

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hi. I think you both might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

People who like to do AOTC and high m+
Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild
Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there!

My guild is Bremerton INC. We are a Bremerton, WA based guild recruiting players who are interested in a semi-casual chill AoTC guild. Non-mythic raiding but some of us do push M+keys and get Keystone Hero. Our top end players are mythic raider caliber. We are looking for any and all roles with high green/low blue parses and above. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 530-830PM Pacific Time. Message me or join the Bremerton INC community page in Looking for guild. Let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to hearing from you. Discord me if you want.

Hello! I would love for yoh to join our guild, Insatiable Hunger! Contact me at Syloz on discord.

Server: cenarius
Guild: something shiny
Current raid prog: 4/9M
Raid days/time: Thursday and Monday 7-10 pm PST.

Looking for more dps to join our roster. Your friends ilvl is lower but can help gear up in m+. If interested add me. Discord: ecdubs

Hey guys. Perhaps a morning raid guild is for you? Day Raiders is an adult aotc guild that runs Wednesday and Thursday 8-11 AM EST. If you are interested message

Discord Ryaden#5511

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] Raiders with Consistent Attendance that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 4/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a secondary Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Accept,

Would definitely be interested in talking with you. Cairdeas is an alliance based AOTC guild on Stormrage. We are 9/9H in Dragonflight Season 2.

Though we do sometimes push into early mythics after we get AotC, this season we are just reclearing heroic each week.

I am looking for someone that can dps or heal as needed - though dpsing more often. If your friend can embrace that role, we have space for both of you.

Our Stormrage based guild is active and people are friendly. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est.

My twitch code is at the bottom of this post and you can watch some of our raids to get a feel for our people and our approach.

You can also learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk if you are interested.

Contacts:
You can add me on BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
On Twitch: eventincairdeas
or you can talk to me in game:
Sevenføld (Evoker) | Sevæn (Warrior)

Hey there! Would love to chat w you about my guild called Requiem! We’re on Wyrmrest Accord and are currently 3/8 M and working down experiments! We’re primarily looking for great people to contribute to our community in general. Our raid days are Sunday Monday 9pm-12am EST. If you’d like to chat more, feel free to hit me up on bnet @ Eggs#11694 or on discord at barny8263 . GL in your search!!

Hi Accept,
We have a AOTC semi-hardcore raid team with open spots right now that we are recruiting for the upcoming raid tier. We raid on fri and sat from 9:30pm-12:30EST. Below I have put the link to our guild information for you to look through if you would like. If it looks like something you would like to be a part of please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Byndi) or through Battlenet (DireRaven#1113911) as we would love to add you to the family.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
Byndi

Hey there!
We could make room for a double-paladin in our setup, if you’re interested in a morning group, here’s our info:
We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Vault, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!
Currently 4/9 M and pushing Rashok, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29
Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:
-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time
-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time
Eastern time http://time.is/ET
We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!
Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-2
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

you should check us out

feel free to message with any questions

Hello Accept, I’m Nei, our Guild: In a Pickle on Thrall is always looking for more to join us in fun adventures!

We’re an 18+ AOTC & M+ / Fun Events Guild. We have explicit language and banter (all in fun!). We’re mainly late 20s to late 30s but there are some that are older and a in the few lower 20s. We strongly believe IRL should always take priority over WoW, most of our members have families and other obligations outside of wow.

The atmosphere of our Guild is laid back and casual. It’s important to have fun after all! We’re normally joking/bantering the entire night, during M+, raids, fun events, or even just hanging out in Discord voice chat.

We’re always looking for more to join us for M+! We have members pushing lower keys for alts, mid keys for alts/mains and higher keys 18+. Most have the goal of KSM and a few are working towards KSH, we’re hoping to get more interested in pushing M+ as guild groups as pugging isn’t always the most fun.

We’re currently taking a raiding break but our sign up goes out once we get a release date for the following season!

We host fun events: monthly guild lottery, transmog contests, fun run’s (older and newer raids for met achieve runs, mount/pet collecting, guild gambling night).

More information about In a Pickle

Would love to chat more to see if we;d be a good fit! :smiling_face:
Bnet: Neithia#1315
Disc: neithia