Please close

Home found, thank you all for the information!

1 Like

Hey there! Our guild is currently recruiting for our 10.2 roster and would love to have you two in if we sound like we could be a potential fit for what you two are after. I’ll shoot over a discord add but I also wanted to leave all of our info below. Good luck on your search either way!

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hi mr and mrs mage! We could use you both on our team. The more mages, the merrier? I dunno what times work for you but our info in post below. Hit me up if interested.

Thanks!

Hey - my guild Daybreak is recruiting DPS for our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. Aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus. Roster boss was rough and prevented prog in S2 but we’re 1-2 bodies away from a very solid prog roster for S3.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

We would love to talk with you both,

Currently recruiting for new roster to make a second raid group in my guild on area 52. We went 7/9 mythic and have a full 1st group and are looking to create a second group. Currently have a tank spot open (other tank is myself a DK)
Raiding mon/tues 9 to midnight est. On Area 52
Feel free to add me on discord: tanatithe
If want more info ect. The goal will be a cutting edge pushing group, fair disclosure its a new roster so may be slow start, depending on how much recruiting i can manage before season 3.
Our guild loves running M+ and always welcome another active player as well.
Cheers
(Please ignore character posting this… forum wont let me change it to main for what ever reason… lol)