2 Looking for Guild [ Tank/DPS and DPS]

2 Players family in real life. Looking for a AotC Semi Casual guild. Been searching for a good guild to call home. It is like looking for Sasquatch I tell you whut. LOL Tired of always looking for a new home because the last one fell apart. We are dedicated players and Solid raiders. Been playing since launch. You get reliable, solid and dedicated players who show on time for raids. Prepared and ready to go. We will always give it 100. We dont think we know it all and are always willing to listen and learn. What we want is a great group of active players. That are like minded who want to have fun and joke but kill the bosses and progress. Active on off raid nights doing other stuff like M+ or just having fun talking. Willing to server transfer and faction change for the right group. Hit us up and lets chat.

Mallin#1527 BT
Mallin#5679 Discord
Ohmesoholy#1337 Discord

2 Likes

Good Morning Lonewolfin!

I sent both of you a discord request - would love to chat with you guys !

Sent you a discord request.

Hello there, I have spots available on my 1x/week AotC focused team. I’ll drop my guild info below and if interested, I’d love to see if we could be a good fit for you.

Hey, i sent you a discord friend request to have a chat!
can check out my guild on raider io for more info, Days of our Wipes, on Stormrage.
my discord: Cormie(Wrîn/Jessalynne)#7968

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Failed to add one important part to my above post. And that is that Thursday is not a day we can raid. So if your team has that as a scheduled raid day. We would respectfully have to pass. My apologies for failing to add that in the original post And thank you for checking us out and considering us for your teams.

1 Like

I will send you a discord request as well. Based on what you are looking for, we are your answer. The core members of our team have played together since Legion. Our team was founded by a husband/wife team. Although they are gone we have two current husband/wife sets on our roster. Us older team members are hoping to find long term player friends and we welcome friends who want to play together. On Proudmoore, raids Friday 7-10 Pacific. Damsk#

Hey Holy/Mallin,

I realize we already spoke, but just figured I’d post my spam on your post anyways for a nice refresher! :slight_smile:

My new guild, The Legal Bananas is currently raiding Sat/Sun 8-11pm est (we’re 7/11 N Seplucher) & we are in need of a few more dps classes such as shadow priest, feral druid, ret pally & rogue. We also do other non WoW activities such as Jackbox Party & Cards Against Humanity. On Wednesday nights we log onto Moon Guard toons & head down to Goldshire to try to wh_re ourselves out & make gold for our subs! But you do not have to participate in any activities unless you want to! We also are big into voice chat & there are often many people hanging out in the Tiki Lounge in our discord just chilling & sometimes doing stuff in WoW together but often just enjoying each others company! We’d love to get a few more members & grow our happy little family!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to learn more:

If you’re interested or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to DM me on discord: Jem#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you, have a great rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

Still looking for a place to call home. We have chatted with some fantastic people, just want to make sure we make the right choices.

Add via Discord @ Ohmesoholy#1337

Hi there, sent you a DM via Discord Shack@6850

Hey!!

If you are still looking I would love to chat!

Organized chaos is a AOTC driven guild.
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-11 pm est.

When we are not raiding we are pushing mythic+ as well as other content.

We are pretty chill but get the job done!

I would love to chat my discord is shiloh#0935 bnet shiloh#1377

Happy gaming!

Still on the search, bumpity bump

Thursdays are the only day not available for those that are reading the posting

Special friends on Alliance Proudmoore raids on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9PM EST to Midnight . We get AotC roughly within the first month of raiding and progress into mythic, usually clearing about 33-50% of the raid on mythic depending on the tier. Many of our members are past CE/World First dating back to Vanilla and all of our interested raiders claim KSM each tier, some push for KSH and beyond. If you’re interested reach out on Bnet at Dreade#1346