2 LFG Warlock and Warrior/Ret

About us:
Part time Pro here a Semi-casual Guild shooting for Cutting Edge every raid tier. We are recruiting to rebuild our core raid team after a slow to start to the beginning of shadowlands got to 8/10M CN. We are looking for players who can thrive at their role but also are also chill and have a good time while pushing progression together. We Have active slots open for Wed/Friday Team for dps/Heals slots for the core raid team but we will be holding an active bench with chances to show improvement and compete to earn a mythic raid spot. We are looking for people that are committed to raiding and just enjoy playing WoW

Raid Times:
Wed/Friday 6:30pm- 9:30pm PST

Raid Team Needs

Healers-
Priest Holy/Discipline, Resto Druid

Dps-
Ranged- Shadow Priest, Hunters, Warlock,Mage
Melee - Death Knight, Demon hunters, Warrior

The classes listed above aren’t set in stone ALL Players may apply

Attendance:
We are looking for people that who are reliable, honest about their day-to-day schedule,
we understand life happens

If interested or have any questions I would be happy to talk
Information is listed below
Btag- Lexinis#1476
Discord- Lexini#9424

Hi both,

I’d love to chat over discord/game with some background about our guild, but you can also look up our recruitment post under the guild name Lite Brite.

We’re a long time horde guild on ZJ that’s comprised of CE raiders, mythic raiders, and and a few friends and casuals.

We’ve taken a much more casual approach to the game and stick to a firm 2 day raiding schedule which is Tues/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 EST. We are currently 1/10M and 10/10H as we just finally got bodies to dip into mythic, but honestly we need 2 more bodies to solidify regular mythic raid nights.

The guild has been together for 6+ years, but some of us have known each other up to as much as 14+.

Would love to answer any questions you have, and chat more. Please feel free to reach out in game at Pouty#1295 or Discord at Pouty#8575.

Thanks!
Pouty

Hello, if interested in Ally heres our spam!

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

My guild is a little behind your current progression at 7/10H, but if you’re willing to overlook that, I can fit you both on my team. We are an adult only (21+, average ages 30’s-40’s) guild on Area 52 that raids Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST. Outside of raiding our members enjoy running keys, leveling alts, transmog runs and hanging out in discord. If you’d like to discuss things further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey!
We over at Sever Reality on Bleeding Hollow are excited to hear you’re interested in a raid team. I think we may be a great fit for your situation. Our raid team’s several members have been raiding together for years. Most of us are in our mid 20’s to 30’s, some with families. Our goal is to push heroic and mythic as deep as we can this tier

AOTC 1/10M just need a couple more to finalize our mythic progression roster

We raid twice per week on Tuesday/Wednesday nights 9:15pm - 12:15pm Eastern.
Contact me on Discord at Astrolix#7598 if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

Hey! The Sacred on Area 52 is a social/casual raiding guild that is 5/10 hSOD, and we have spots for a couple DPS. We raid Wed/Thur 8-10:30p Eastern. If interested, add my battletag TheSmugOne#1639!

Hello there Langthaniel! We are looking for players for our weekend Raid Team 3 and were interested in discussing a position with you. Here is our information below. If we sound like a great fit, please let us know. We look forward to speaking with you [H] 10/11M Sat/Sun *Pandamonium-Mal'ganis* LFM

Sup dude, hit me up on discord Sny#0322

Would love to chat with yah and I think we qould be a good fit for you guys!

Hi there,

Feel free to give us a looksie at:

Hiya!!! We might be what you’re looking for!!! Let us know if interested :blush:

Raiders at Dawn is a social guild on Zul’Jin, made of a great group of friends who just want to experience the game while having fun with one another. While we do raid and do mythics, our #1 focus is having fun and socializing with each other :slight_smile: We are currently recruiting 1 more mage, 1-2 more healers, and some DPS! We’re also always open to more folks in need of a home to hang out and chat while doing content.

Like I said, our number one priority is to have fun and socialize together. We still love to do keys, go for achievements/mounts/pets/mogs, but always focus on our friendships first! We’ve got members who have played together for years and will keep playing for many more to come. :grin:

What do we do??

We raid!!! We’re currently 10/10 normal and 3/10 heroic. We raid 8:30 to 11:30 EST on Tuesday and Thursday nights and have an AOTC focus. We are again looking for all roles right now (see above), but may open up to more in the future.
We KEY! We basically are always doing dungeons and trying to ever get better vault goodies
We just chill!!! We’re always talking in general chat in discord, or sitting in voice talking about the game, life, or whatever other weird things come to our mind :smiley:

Feel free to add our officer/raid lead or me (another one of the officers) on battle-net if you’re interested and we can talk!!
Raid-lead - Jarclovis#1969
or me! - MimsyBorog#1551

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 8/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for Range Dps, Melee DPS, Disk priest heals

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods/Bigwigs
Angry Assignments
Weak auras
ERT

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Globo gym is a 7/10H Guild looking for the final missing pieces. We are looking for people that are willing to learn and work together as we have people with previous mythic experience and people without it. We are willing to give most people chances, you don’t have to have 99% parses to join. We raid Wed/Thurs 8pm - 11pm CST. Looking for 1 Tank 1 Healer and dps. Feel free to add any officer for more information and remember Here At Globo Gym We Are Better Than You And We Know It.

B Tags:
Gangaskahn#1488
Jackie#1738
IMABEAR#1114
C0rtanasman#1193

Hi! Maybe we might be a fit for you!

About Us:

Infinitus was formed by a group of ex-Mythic raiders looking to continue raiding without having to commit so much time. Most of our Officers and core Raiders have family/work commitments that limit play time, so we strive to be as time efficient as possible. We completed our first tier as a guild and achieved our goal of getting AotC!

Raid Schedule:

Thursday: Main Raid

• 8:00 PM to 10:30 PST (9-11:30 PM MST, 10-12:30 AM CST, 11-1:30 AM EST)

Alt raids, M+ nights, RBGs and other optional events are scheduled in our Discord events channel.

Raider Expectations:

• Attendance: 90% raid attendance, since we only raid 1 night a week. We understand real life happens, but need our raiders to be available for 90% of raid nights minus emergencies.
  • Consumables: We provide feast, flasks and Vantus runes. It is expected raiders will provide their own weapon buffs, combat potions, armor kits and healing potions.
  • Gems and Enchants: Raiders are expected to provide their own gems and enchants.
  • Mythic Plus: 1 dungeon completed per week at difficulty 10 or higher for the weekly cache.
  • We have a complete raider expectation document that goes over the above in detail for those interested.

Recruitment:

• Ranged DPS: Any
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Arms Warrior, Enhancement Shaman
  • Healer: Shaman or Druid

If your class isn’t listed above but you’re interested in joining us, contact us anyway. We’re always looking to improve our raid team with exceptional players!

Socials and casuals are welcome, we want to improve our community! We’d like to get more active players looking for PvP, and M+ content that may not have time to raid currently.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, we look forward to hearing from ya!

Contact Info:

Guild Master - Sargo

• Discord: Sargo#9853
  • BattleNet: Sargø#1514

Noted Nice Guy - Slevinsins

• Discord: Slevinsins#4755
  • Bnet: Slevin#1674

Hey there! We’re currently in search of some strong dps for M+, RBG, and raid! We’re pretty laid back and chill, normally many laughs are had while raiding. Our full details are below with my contact details, hit me up if you’re want to chat! You’d both be welcome :slight_smile:

Hello there! We are a Horde guild on Thrall that may be suitable for your requirements. We raid 2 nights a week at 8pm CST and also quite active (lots of high mythic+ key runners) and generally a close knit guild of mature players so we all have fun even during prog nights! Hit me up if you’d like to chat on bnet Stevelations#11594 or we can talk on discord if you like!

Hey man, our guild might be exactly what you’re looking for. Send me a message on discord PeterR#3402.

Hey Langthaniel, we are a mythic guild looking to add to our roster.

Guild Name: Zero Deaths

Server: US–Sareras

Faction: Alliance

Progress: 3/10 M - 10/10 H

Times: Wednesday & Thursday 8:30PM – 11:30PM EST

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore raid team, two day a week Mythic raiding guild. Our goal is CE in each patch in a reasonable time. When we are not raiding, we are pushing keys the rest of the week, doing PVP RBGs & Arena and just hanging out.

We also have a rotating roster, aim to have a 25 man roster and we rotate all of our players by each week. each player will find they have a day off about once a month and to keep our team fresh and fair so all of our roster gets to be in for mythic.

Expectations:

Although we are a semi-Hardcore guild. We still have a common goal of CE and in order to do so we have a few things we expect from our players.

• Do a weekly 15 for vault (Guild will help with this)
  • Keep Charter up to date (renown, gear, and raid knowledge)
  • Good and consistent raid performance
  • Any BOE’s that drop are given to the guild so we can fund all of your raid needs (pots, food, flask, etc…)

Contact Info:

Smokeydbear (Recruiter)
Discord: (Healzz - Malygos#9317 / Johncxvii#9343 / Toki#0098)
Battle.net: Pancakezz#1361

, {H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 5/10M SOD (AOTC) T/W 9P-12A PST

Hey there! We’re looking for a mage and a warlock right now, if youre still looking. If weekeend times work for you check out our recruitment post for more info:

Hey Langthaniel,

Based on what you are looking for, our team Good Vibez within the guild Envelop might be a good fit for you all. We have a very active guild with several teams and regularly have people on doing some sort of content. Feel free to check out our post and if you are interested you can reach out via Discord (XL Bobo#2139) or you’re welcome to just submit an app for the team.

[H] [Illidan] Good Vibez | 3/10 M | Tue/Wed 8pm-11pm CST