2 lf horde guild on Mankrik

My wife and i have raided together since Kara its how we met, looking for some new friends to play with. Raids, pvp, crafting, dungeons all of the above, please.

We are in AZ and like to play late at night.

Moe #1466

1 Like

We’re in the same boat. Have you found a guild yet? There’s 3 of us that have been friends for the better part of a decade (we’re all in our 30’s and 40’s) looking for a small group of folks to at least run dungeons and such with.

We’re East coast folk but two of us are night owls. :slight_smile:

Check out -Cult of Personality-

send me a bnet message

My wife and I, same deal, new to Mankrik. Want to do dungeons and limited raiding. Aim is for endgame pvp > raiding. Any luck? We’re new to the server and currently just lvl 16-17.

I know you have already started on Mankrik. Just thought Id throw it out there. We are several groups of good friends and couples, mostly 30s and 40s , some in late 20s. 9 to 5r’s with jobs and kids. Laid back and MC/Ony on 1 night clears. Great guild. Below is our recruit spam. If you like what you see, just drop an app in on our site. If its a question of starting fresh, Im sure i can help with bags and such to get you going again.

Who we are:
Ashen Oath is a casual raid guild on Earthfury. We come from all walks of life and enjoy reliving the nostalgia of our youth. We started as an EQ TLP raiding guild and have been playing various games ever since. We had a reputation for doing more with less, and we cleared all content in all expansions. We weren’t the first, far from the last, and we had a blast building lasting friendships and memories. We now have our sights set on WoW Classic and plan on doing all content in all phases. We are looking forward to TBC and WoTLK as well if Blizzard will oblige.

Why pick us?
We have fun and we get stuff done. We are adults and can laugh at jokes, listen when we need to, and ultimately complete our objectives! Whether you are a raider or someone who just likes to log in and chat with friends while leveling, there is a place for you here at Ashen Oath!

Requirements:
Place an application on www. ashenoath .com
60% attendance to maintain raid spot
We are accepting all levels currently, but level 60 is required in order to be considered for a permanent raid spot.

Raid Times:
8PM to 12AM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Currently 10/10 MC and Ony down. Recruiting last raids spots.
Offnight raids can be hosted by members and are optional.

Have questions? Feel free to contact any of the guild’s officers for more information:
Kaizo
Snoogie
Ascian
Arthour
Meatseeks
Hocus
Trolliath

www. ashenoath .com/

Discord:
discord .gg/YmbKjE