2 healers 2 dps lf Mythic raid guild (pref 2day)

HI, me and 3 close friends are trying to find a raid group to join for mythic raiding for S4 and Dragonflight. we started raiding together during CN. All 4 of us have multiple patches worth of mythic exp. 2 of our group were mythic raid leading during Castle Nathria. Our two healers are shaman healers but one will be switching to Preservation when evoker is released. the 2 dps are monk and warrior(both flexible and experienced with multiple classes) the raid days we are available are 10pm est. mon-tues-wed-thurs-fri-sun I’m sure there is a lot more information that you may need, if so don’t hesitate to reach out to me via battle.net or discord, both are below.

Battle.net- fatalfeniix#1753
Discord- fatalfeniix#2606

[H][US][Dalaran] Recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight! - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Rawrs!

I would love for all of you to join my team if 8 PM EST start isn’t too far of a stretch!

Progression: We were 3/11 M with 2 weeks of pulls – had half the team dip from burn out…

Our History: We are reforming on Dalaran for a better server culture and are excited to have a Stranger Things themed guild!

What we offer:

• Mythic +

• Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

• Guild repairs

• Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group (Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs (for Mythic Team): Off Tank, Healers (2), and DPS

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

bump for traction

if you guys are ever interested in morning weekends hit us up!
[A][US][Lightbringer] Mid-tier Mythic Guild @ WEEKEND MORNINGS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Icecrown [H] - Recruiting for DF! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) if yaw care to go to a Heroic Guild let me know