2 H vs 2 1H POLL

Without saying anything more just answer the question

Who supports the Enhancement Shamans only to be able to have 2H weapons?

just type
Yes, if you support Enhancement Shamans being about to have 2H weapons
No, if you support Enhancement Shamans staying the Status Quo

please could you also express why you are choosing a yes or no.

Let’s put this issue to rest.

My Answer

Yes

No

/10char

No
/10 char

No

Also

Continuing the discussion from Welcome! Please read–:

A good way to censor people then.

Ironic, since you said…

You want people to not post any thoughts or have any discussion. How is that not “censorship”? But having a rule against non-discussion based threads is censorship?

make this make sense

2 Likes

sure if you want to twist the definition of words around like a leftist. Sure. Would you like me to edit my post to allow people to express why they chose no or yes? Because I can to make you happy. I am just that type of a shaman.

…what?

You told us not to say anything but “yes” or “no”. LOL How am I twisting any words?

Then you complain its “censorship” when the rules say you cant tell people not say anything but “yes” or “no”

Oh dont worry I changed it. All is better with the world now. Have a nice day.

yes
/10char

??? This horse isn’t just dead and beaten it’s mangled and nearly completely deteriorated and y’all are still trying to stab at it

I wish these topics would die off, keep enh as it is

3 Likes

Yes
/ char

No

/10 char

Don’t ruin enhance with 2hd like they have frost.

1 Like

Both.

If 2h is returned correctly

I can’t parse what you mean here when you say “only.”

Do you mean “only” able to have 2h weapons so far as being able to use them with our abilities with no further support, and therefore being non-viable?

Do you mean “only” able to have 2h weapons as in you want that to be the exclusive way to play Enhancement such that DW gets removed or made non-viable?

Or are you using “only” incorrectly to disingenuously minimize the effort it would take to make DW and 2h equally viable for us?

id like the ability to have a 2h. i played a 2h enh shaman classic and it didn’t feel too bad. why don’t people want enh to be able to use 2h’s? like if you had the choice i don’t see what the problem would be. i’d even be satisfied it was just a transmog option

Yes, 2 handed all the way. (Didnt feel like changin chars, kahiko). I pretty much just play classic version of shaman i find them more fun and cause of 2h enhance.

No.

Dual-wielding maces and axes is a unique class flavor to Shaman, there’s really no need to bring back 2-handers for Enh.

That being said, if they were to ever add a tanking spec into retail I could see that being 2-hand orientated…
But I’d honestly would want them to do something a little more unique or ‘out there’ with Shaman tanking to make it feel different from other tanks on retail.

2 Likes

I used to miss 2h enhancement but i rather not. Only thing i want now is for weapon imbues to become auras there is just no reason for having them be buttons if you can pick which weapon gets what imbue. Shadowlands beta lets you use 2 windfury weapons or 2 flametongue and that was siiiick. Then they made it be restricted for no real reason. Just make them passives now please

yes, only able to use a 2 h weapon