2 Goons LF guild 🥺

Hello,

Thanks for clicking on this post, please check out the raid times we are looking for before we get into the details! We are also looking for a PvP aspect to the guild as we enjoy helping guild members in need when it comes to world pvp and battlegrounds!

Available Raid days and Times
Raid Days: Sun - Thurs

Raid Times: (Listed times in multiple different time zones for easier viewing, it does not have to be these times exactly. This is when both of us are available to raid. It can be between!)
1 PM - 6 PM PST
3 PM - 8 PM CST
4 PM - 9 PM EST
10 PM - 4 AM CET

We plan on playing Druid (Guardian/Feral/Balance) and a Warlock. One of us is EST and the other CET (Central Europe time). We’ve been looking for a guild together for a while now, browsing forums and can’t really find one with good times so we thought we’d just post it on here. Also, we’re super laid back, polite, and funny! :grin:

If any of the times above fit your raid times and seem like the type of people you’d enjoy having, please message me on discord: BG3K#2961

Thank you!

ello,

I’m the GM of Vision we’re slightly outside of your times, but plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Btag - Wes#12170
Discord - Wes#6205

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.gg/enclave

We had over 100 members on discord for our guild meeting two days ago. We expect around 150 players at launch. Raid times are Tues/Wed 1900-2200 and we have plans for a 2nd and/or 3rd raid for the weekend.