Please delete this post

thanks everyone for the offers, we found a home :slight_smile: best of luck to you all in 9.1

1 Like

(Chonky Cats) [Bleeding Hollow] is recruiting DPS spots for our raid team/m+ team going into 9.1! We plan on getting AoTC and then pushing into mythic for fun (Goal is AoTC) and we strive for KSM (80% of our team has gotten KSM) so if that sounds good too you I would love to chat with you! I added your BNET hope to hear from you soon!

Hey bud we have zero mages so you and your friend would be awesome for our team check it out I think we are exactly what your looking for!

Hey there! We are a semi-casual AotC team (looking to make the leap into early mythic in 9.1 as our team has greatly improved over the last few months) and have folks that run keys regularly. If you are both ok with raiding Fri/Sat 9:30 Eastern - 12 AM Eastern, I would love to have a chat with you! (I added you via the btag in your post).

Discord: Airwavve#1111
Bnet: Airwavve#11808

Hi!
I’m the co-gm of Torghast Tour Guides on Sargeras and we are looking to fill out our roster for 9.1. We are an AOTC focused guild on CST time. We hope to clear normal quickly and move into heroic and potentially dip our toes into Mythic. If you’d like to chat my btag is TattooedGeek#1578 I’d love to chat with you two!

Hey there goshujin,

My guild is currently looking for some dps for 9.1, and id love to chat. Below is my information and i hope to hear from you soon!
Inverse Logic (4/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting to continue pushing mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM (me), Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM (me), Blyss#9841 (Recruitment Officer)