2 friends looking for semi hardcore raiding guild (on any server)

Hello! Me and my friend are looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild. We both have aotc and pug all of our raids but are getting tired of doing it so un-productivly. I tank prodimenantly (DH and Pally) and he plays Shadow priest. I play dps and would not mind maining my hunter/shaman or DH if tank spots are filled (M+ tanking is more fun to me anyway)

Ideally we are looking for raid times any day during the week but starting between 9pm-10pm edt. (Ohio). We both work until 8pm so 10pm would be ideal 2-3 times a week. We push mythic as much as we can as well. (Fell off this season due to both being guildless and pugs being draining) if anyone has any intrest or knows a guild looking for 2 dedicated wanna-be raiders please let me know.

Hi, Utterlyhuge! I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock>. We’re a strong semi-hardcore raid team recruiting for mythic going into season 4. You guys sound like you might be a good match for our guild vibe; we are chill and friendly but take raiding seriously.

I saw you’re interested in raiding during the week. Would Friday and Saturday possibly work? We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST. If you’re interested in our guild, definitely let me know. I’d love to hear from you.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:
Bnet: Astro#18157
Discord: mwgastro
And you can read our full posting here:

Hello friend! I think our group could be a good fit for you!

[Cries of Progression]

We are a collection of friends and former guildmates from the last two expactions looking to play again and have fun in our new guild . We are a Midcore Mythic raiding guild, wanting to push as far into mythic as we can. If we do happen to get close to CE then we may push to achive it but it is not a priotiry. Many of us also do PVP and Mythic+ as well!

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12 EST

Recruiting Needs: Warrior DPS, Druid DPS, Exceptional DPS, bonus points if you can flex heals

If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:
Ability to attend majority of raids
Friendly, team player attitude
Ability to communicate on Discord

Questions? Please contact: KiwiTiger#11312/kiwitiger (bnet)

Hey Utterlyhuge! We are looking for a player like you and your friend to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on the weekends.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Players looking for a long term home for Season 4, War Within and Beyond!

M+ Key runners, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers

DPS: High priority towards a good and reliable Warlock.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

hi Utterlyhuge, wouldn’t mind talking with ya about you both checking out our team. We raid Thurs/Mon 7-10pm PST (10pm - 1am EST). We are taking it easy in S4 but once War Within starts, we’ll pick back up our mythic progression focus. Info in my post below. Hit me up if interested. Thanks!

Hey there Utterly, our raid time start might be a little early for you at 9PM EST to Midnight Tuesday/Wednesday. But I’m the GM of Special Friends on Proudmoore (6/8M Vault, 5/9M Abby, 6/9M Amir). We’d be looking for a DPS Hunter, Shaman, or even the DH if you can do Havoc would be good. And Spriest is a great fit as well. Hit me up on Bnet @ Dreade#1346 or Discord @ .dreade if you’re interested.

Utterlyhuge,

United We Loot - Stormrage are looking for a few more raiders for Season 4. We’re a mid-mythic/semi-hardcore guild. Ended Season 3 at 4/8M. (7% Larodar, 50% Nymue)

We raid from 9:00pm to 12:00am Eastern time. Progression nights are Thursday and Friday with an optional farm raid on Tuesdays 9:00pm-11:00pm.

We love running Mythic+ when we are not raiding and are always looking for more to join in.

Please reach out to me and lets chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other. You can contact me on Discord at Deathfire or Battle.net at Deathfire#1102.

Thanks - Deathfier

Hey Utterlyhuge - Hit me up on Discord at alphaomegaragecastle and we can chat if you’re still looking.

My guild raids T/W 8-11PM EST with an optional raid on Fridays. Many of us maintain alt’s and run a lot of keys on off nights. We went 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

S4 plans is AotC on all 3 raids in their current week then push into mythic on Week 4.

Greetings Utterlyhuge!

Our guild can accommodate both of you! I could even use a dps who could tank now and then. Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 9-11p EST
Wednesday 9-11p EST
Thursday 9-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

I think your requests well! Our guild on Area 52 is actively looking for a tank and ranged DPS.

We raid 9-12 EST Wed/Thursday.

We are a mixed skill level of players from casual to cutting edge raiders that enjoy playing together. We screw around a lot, and gamble during raid, but we are pretty serious about clearing heroic. The guild enjoys a good mix of wit and dark humor, so joining us means being cool with that sort of thing.

In addition to raiding, a lot of us like to do mythic plus as well, with quite a few of us having gotten keystone hero on multiple characters last season. We also play a lot of other games together ranging from League, Helldivers, and Heroes of the Storm.

Here is my contact info:

Blizzard App: Tobeous#1180
Discord: tobeous
If you have any questions about joining, feel free to add me on either platform.