2 Friends LF weekend raid team

Hey there guys.

To make this short, Im looking for a guild to place an alt and have my friend and i raid together. Due to my mains raid times it has to be any combination of FRI - SAT SAT - SUN SUN - MON or any combination of those

Times preferred after 5:30 PM PST.

My mains progress is 7/8M My friend has a few pulls on Vectis but it was an off spec and he's more a healer.

Our classes - Resto Druid , Disc/Holy Priest.
Cutting Edge and Semi-hardcore Mythic weekend guilds on Turalyon. <3 I would love to see all of these guilds do super well! Join them!

[H] Duplicity - Saturday & Sunday 10am-1pm EST Mythic
- https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Duplicity
- https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765576541

[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST Mythic
- https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Warsong
- https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765916558

[H] Occasional Excellence (Weekend) - Friday 7pm-10pm EST & Sunday 8pm-12am EST Mythic
- https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Occasional+Excellence

[H] Legend (Weekend) - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (CE)
- https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769317312
- https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/turalyon/raid-Silver+Snakes

[H] Synthesis (Weekend) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (CE)
- https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/turalyon/raid-Weekend
Hey mate! I'd really love to have a chat with the two of you and see if we could be a good fit. Please refer to info below:

<The Barber Shop> H8/8 M2/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid?
We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

Who Are We Recruiting?
2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Mage, Hunter)
1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Demon Hunter)

How Do I Express Interest?
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
I think you'd be a great fit. We provide a fun environment w/ 6 hour raid weeks and lots going on outside of raiding stable guild that should get CE each tier looking for good players like you.

Server:Kel'Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
*Off night carries/clears Tuesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Immediate Openings
- Tank
- Boomkin
- DH Havoc
- Arms Warrior
- Warlocks
- WW, MW, BM Monk
- All Cutting Edge Players

Not Recruiting
Frost/UH Dk, Rogues, Mages

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add our Recruitment Officer Shnuglybagel Shramwow#1847 or me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.
BOMP
Heya Leafy... I don't know if we'd be a fit, but here my weekend spam... check it out (Our main mid week team is 7/8h)

Divine Carnage H-Zul'Jin is looking to start up a weekend raid progression team.

We're looking to fill all roles, this weekend run has been spotty at best so all slots are open, it will have alts from our main progression team as well as new raiders. It may start in Normal but if we get the right people in it will be an immediate heroic progression team.

We'd prefer a blood dk & a BM Monk for tanks (Will accept a paladin)

We need at least 4 healers with a priority on H-Priests and Resto Druids/MW Monks

Melee DPS: We'd like no more than 6 melee with a preference for Arms warrior, As-Rogue, Havox DH, WW Monk and Enh Shaman

Ranged: all roles for all classes, yes even ele sghams, 8.1 looks to resolve some of their issues. We would really love at least one afflic or destro lock, a solid mage and a boomkin as well.

When we raid: Fri 8pm-11pm EST Sat 7pm-10om EST

What we require: Attendance is mandatory, if you cannot make it, leave a note in our discord #raid-attendance channel or leave a note on battlenet for an officer/raid lead

Pots and foods will be supplied by the guild as well as repairs so long as you're willing to prove the guild with mats to produce feasts and pots for cauldrons as well as pre-pots.

You can farm or buy them, either way it will be cheaper than buying the pots etc from the AH.

You're required to watch and understand any and all strat videos that our raid leads provide, as well as familiarize yourself with the fight and how your class and spec is best suited to manage the mechanics. (IE. Blood elves and arcane torrent on Zul)

As I said, we're not a hard core raid team, but, we have all been in that environment and we expect to progress, we expect to be able to maxmimize our skills and put forth the best team effort.

What we don't allow: Rage queens, if you can't wipe om a boss a few times without screaming, pointing fingers or raging, don't bother. We have a zero tolerance for drama, elitism or egotistical nonsense. If someone is under performing and it's the issue causing us to not progress raid leads will work them to analyze their trouble and solutions will be found, or, they will be benched. Without belittling, without drama and without rage. Period.

Any ideas, suggestions or input you might have will be given consideration as required and !@# appriopriate.

In the end WoW is a game, to be enjoyed in the company of other socially awkward rejects, let's keep it that way.

Our guild is active, social and fun, outside of raid we push M+ keys, run island expedictions, help loot drag and level guildies and their alts and generally bug the crap out of each other.

If you think this might be a fit for you, drop me a note at bloodgod#1142

[A] Game Over’s new weekend team (US- Proudmoore Server) is recruiting for a Cutting-Edge team focused on pushing Fridays 7:30 to 12:30 EST and Saturdays 7:30 to 12:30 EST. We are looking for talented players of all roles who are ready and willing to make the most of the two-day raid times and add to our strong and close community outside of raid.

Goal

Our focus is first and foremost to achieve Cutting-Edge as a weekend raid team, and to help build up a stronger raid community alongside our other raid teams

Expectations of Members –

• Be prepared to raid, including consumables, knowledge of the fights, and have gear enchanted and ready. Knowing how to sim yourself, and read logs are also very important.
  • Since we only raid two days a week, 100% attendance is required of all members, although those with credible reasons to miss must inform the officer core so we can adjust accordingly.
  • Since this is a weekend raid group, a mature and focused attitude is preferred, we don’t want drama and bad attitudes
  • Preparing your gear inside and outside of raid is very important, we have a very active group of people in the guild who actively run M+, so outside of raid it is recommended that members run them and get their keys done
  • Keep your necklaces up to date!
  • Our community is strong, with a main team that is active and pushing cutting edge, obtaining it every raid tier, and being in this team means being part of this community, so we expect players to act accordingly, being toxic to other teams will not be accepted, and we hope you can make efforts to integrate with the guild’s community.

A bit about our community

We have three other active raid groups between the main raid, PSC, and FOMO. Our main team has obtained Cutting-edge every raid tier, and our officers are active and helpful. The leadership has been playing since vanilla, and went 8/8M in Uldir

Recruiting

Rogue
Healers (all classes)
Warlock
Druid (RDPS, ) Looking for two skilled Moonkins
Mage (Must be willing to play all specs)
Hunter (BM pref)
Skillful players comfortable with any class not listed will be considered

Contact Lenalee #1179 if you are interested

I’ll keep it short and sweet.
Prog: 6/8M (Reclearing through Zul each week, potentially see a Mythrax kill this weekend)
Faction & Server: [H] Zul’jin
Days & Times: SAT/SUN 8pm-12am EST (Server Time)

Interested?
Please apply:[ h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWPkui-OeRu7IeYwJcjrMlMwEzPmSP9CfR_AmOUuGq2bP1MA/viewform
] (h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWPkui-OeRu7IeYwJcjrMlMwEzPmSP9CfR_AmOUuGq2bP1MA/viewform)For any additional questions contact:

Mambo#11837 - Btag
Chi#5412 - Discord

Any additional info can be found below: