2 Friends LF AOTC Guild for 9.1 (Warr/Lock or Others)

A friend and I are looking for a guild to join for 9.1 that plans on raiding to at least get AOTC. I’ve raided AOTC a couple tiers in legion and Nathria. We’re both 220+ and looking for a guild that raids 2 evenings a week. We’re both experienced players who have been playing since vanilla on an off and we’re just looking for a fun group of people to raid with.

I can currently play a Warrior or Rogue. If absolutely needed i have a decently geared shaman as well.

He can play Warlock, shadow priest, demon hunter or if needed a less geared Enhance shaman.

We’re 100% ready to join you and will swap servers if we find the right fit!

1 Like

Hey Sanaretic, my guild could use you on your rogue or warrior and your friend on anything but the enhance. Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Thanks for the reply. I guess I should have mentioned but can’t really swing Friday and Saturday raids. I could possibly do one or the other but not both. Between the wife and kid we almost always have something going on on weekend evenings so I don’t think we’d be a good fit for you guys.

I do want to say we’re both avid PvPers as well so a guild that does RBGs or has active arena players is a plus, but not a must.

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. We are AOTC Guild that does casual Mythic Progress as well. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Check us out! AOTC guild with lots of awesome people constantly doing stuff…part of a multi chapter gaming community as well.

I have core slots for you both right now high demand for warrior and your friend can play what ever he would like message me here is the guild info!!!

Too Sweet is an active & established guild on Alliance side of Lightbringer

Leadership:
GM: Nessdark,
Officers: Wolfpac, Verethas, Feroce, Felweeb, Falovard, and Vull

Our community is proud to be the home for beginner and veteran players alike. We regularly run Mythic Keystone dungeons, normal and heroic raids, plus transmog, mount & achievement runs. We strive for AOTC each raid tier at a pace that fits the core roster. You should join us if you are a Parent or College age player who just wants to enjoy the game. Play in a relaxed setting without much pressure to play something you dont want to. Our raids are known to be big social events with lots of laughter, music, and progression. We believe we play better if everyone is enjoying themselves.

Currently Recruiting DPS and 1 healer
DPS classes of interest would be Range (Mage , Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman)
Melee (Warrior, Rogue)
Healer class (Disc or Holy Priest, Holy Paladin)

Raid Progress:
N 10/10, H 10/10

Raid Times:
Fridays 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM PST (Realm Time)

To join: Whisper any officer or member online.
or message me on battlenet
Jackymoon#1378 aka Wolfpac

hey, we have open spots on our raid team. We’re fun, casual but we also get bosses dead. I’d drop my add below, and if you’re interested, we’d love to chat! We’d be open to any class listed for you and your friend except shaman, we’ve got shamans coming out our ears right now. hope to hear from you.

Hi!
Torghast Tour Guides is an alliance based guild on Sargeras that is looking to fill out our roster for raiding. We are an AOTC focused guild, looking to raid after 7pm EST but raid days aren’t set yet as that is a decree make as a group. We are an adult group with crude humor but we don’t tolerate disrespect. If you are still looking I’d love to chat with you, my btag is TattooedGeek#1578 :slight_smile:

Hey Sanaretic!

HØME on Area 52 sounds like it may be a good fit! We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm EST. Our focus is AOTC in a no drama, no hatefulness manner. We don’t throw anyone under the bus and we stay calm and remember wipes aren’t the end of the world, we just adjust our strategy based on the groups abilities and shortcomings.

Lucky for you both we are super full on shamans! Otherwise we are happy to let you choose what you most like to play.

If this interests you, feel free to add me. My information is in the linked post below

Hey, I don’t have a fancy pre made guild pitch, but I do raid lead a small guild that has achieved aotc every tier we have raided. We have a team of about 10 looking to build that are all friends, we dabble in pvp and have ksm key pushes. We raid Thursday 730cst to 10cst and Friday 730cst to 11cst. If this sounds doable please reach out to me on discord FallenBoA#3115.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey, I’m the GM for on Bleeding Hollow. We’ve got spots for both of you on our raid team. We’re a newer guild that achieved AOTC and some casual mythic progress last tier. You can join the guild, or just hop in our discord and come for raid nights, whatever works for both of you. If you’re interested contact me on discord, JP Meningitis#7669

Hey Sanaretic,

We might be a good fit for you :slight_smile:, guild name is Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage, we raid Fri/Sat 9pm eastern until 11.30, goal is to get AOTC and them maybe some mythic dabbling and we are looking for some dps to round out the team! Warrior and warlock would be perfect but we want you to play a spec you enjoy more than anything else.

Other things we like doing are pushing keys, acheive runs for mounts and we also play some other stuff together (7 Days, FF14, Valheim are a couple.)

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello! If you are open to raiding on Fri/Sat at 9:30 PM Eastern - 12 AM Eastern, I would love to have a chat with you as both of you would fill slots we currently would like to fill :slight_smile:

Discord: Airwavve#1111
Bnet: Airwavve#11808

Hi!

Disorientated is an alliance AOTC focused guild on Stormrage that could be a good fit for both of you! We raid Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST, I saw you mentioned that only one weekend night would work so hopefully that jives. Outside of raids we’ll run m+ and generally host an alt raid on the weekends.

Check out the linked post and get in touch!

Hi there! You sound like you would be a great fit for Ibyish Clan. We’re a long-standing, casual guild on the Malygos/Icecrown/Garona server. We are a laid-back group of folks who like to get together and have fun and play the game (albeit get things done when we do play, also). We’re looking for a few dps and another healer/dps OS to round out our 9.1 raid team.

We raid Wed/Sun 8:30-10:30 est, and try and get AOTC each tier. We run M+ on some of our off-days.

If this sounds like a good fit to you, feel free to add Riv#1381 on battle.net, or Shumai#2078 on discord and we can discuss! Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Allo Sanaretic! o/

You have had a lot of responses so far and have heard the gist from about everyone. Instead of shouting into the void I’m just gonna set our recruitment link down right here and tell you to faction swap to play with some real boiz(and gurlz)…good day sir

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Wee would be very interested in your S Priest + Warrior or Rogue. Let us know if our times fit you.

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hello! My guild Salt Room on Arthas could use you and your friend! We have two raid groups, spots are given by tryout only however. Our first group is Tues/Thurs from 8 pm to 11 pm EST and during the first 2 weeks of 9.1 it will be Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8 to 11 pm EST. We also have a weekend group thats a bit more casual that runs Sat/Sun from 7 pm to 10 pm EST.

The guild is also currently building an rbg team and we still have several spots open for that group. Days and times have not been determined yet as we are waiting until the team is full and figuring out what works for everyone. If this is something that interests you please don’t hesitate to reach out to me on discord Kitty#9984 or battle net DeadlyKitten#134650.

I hope we get a chance to talk and see if Salt Room would fit you and your friend!