2 Friends LF AOTC Guild for 9.1 (Warr/Lock or Others)

Hey, we are taking in ppl at the moment. Check out the pitch below and let me know if there is any interest.

Will drop in our spam as well in case you’re still looking =)

Alpha Guild could be the perfect fit. We are an Alliance Guild on US Stormrage.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00PM to 11:00AM PST (5:00-8:00 PM PST)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Sanaretic,

<Resîlîence> is a new guild created by a group of longstanding friends who have been raiding together for years. We’ve formed from the ashes of an AOTC / some mythic guild, and we are looking to push deeper into mythic progression going forward. The guild we come from was AOTC for all of BFA and in 9.0 as well, with a solid handful of mythic kills throughout.

While we get things up and running, we will maintain the raid times of our old guild, being Thursday/Friday 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

This will continue until the raid week of July 20th at which point we will switch to raiding Tuesday/Thursday, 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

We plan on achieving AOTC quickly and then moving into mythic progress, at which point we will spin up our (optional) Saturday night alt raids and keys. It is also worth mentioning that many of our members also enjoy pushing fairly-high keys and routinely achieve KSM. Going into 9.1 we are in need of 5+ raiders. Though we do have some specific needs which will be listed below, we’re also wide open to anyone who would wish to apply.

Just a little information on the group itself - We’re a long-standing group of friends from a wide breadth of backgrounds including military, students, parents, 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. The guild has an average age of 25-35. Though we are progression minded and we take the game seriously, we all agree that the most important aspect is having fun in a safe place with our friends. We have a wide range of folks from many different ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender-identities, etc and we ask that any new member be respectful of that. We employ a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to hate-speech.

Our current needs are as follows:

RDPS
    Boomie
    Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Shaman
MDPS
    Warrior
    Monk
    Demon Hunter
Healer
    We aren’t necessarily looking for a dedicated healer, as we already have 4, though a DPS who can switch if necessary would be fantastic.

Again, any other DPS that wishes to apply should feel free. We are all set on tanks.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you!

Hey there, if you guys are both over 21 and can make Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7–10pm PST), I’d like to talk to you. We are a semi-casual adult guild that typically strives for AotC as a minimum and then a handful of mythic bosses while still maintaining a relaxed, low stress atmosphere. We finished this tier 2/10M, 10/10H and outside of keys, our folks enjoy running keys, leveling alts, and hanging out in discord. You can add me at Rawrabear#1450 to talk further or set up a trial.

Hey, if you guys still haven’t decided on a home yet, check us out. Raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday 8 to 11pm.

Hi We raid Fri/Sat from 8pm-10:30 pst on MalG. If those day/times work for you I’d love to chat on disc Mae#0128

Hey there Sanar

I thought I would drop our Guild info in here.
Would love a Rogue and your friends Lock,
But play what you love most.
Thanks for any consideration
Ark

Hey folks,

(note: we are slow right now as people unwind and get ready for 9.1, but there is activity)

Adding a few solid DPS for the next Raid Tier in 9.1
Looking for anything you enjoy, and can play well,
Tanks and Healers are solid right now.

Bound for Glory is a friendly gang who love having a good time
and playing WoW.

We push for AotC each Raid tier (we have done it 8 raids in a row).

We welcome any questions you have.

We also also have many people who enjoy mythic plus keys.

BfG is an age 18+ Guild and a drama free zone, so please no troublemakers or bad attitudes.

===============================
GUILD - Bound for Glory - Casual yet determined!

SERVERS:
Argent Dawn & The Scryers

RAID AMBITIONS:
Normal Raids for boss experience and loot up, then Heroic Progression. Mythic Raiding isn’t something we are serious about, maybe a few bosses here and there if we have enough interest.

RAID TIMES:
Thursday: 7:50PM EST - 10:30PM EST pull@ 8PM
Sunday: 7:50PM EST - 10:30PM EST pull@ 8PM

Guild Leadership Contacts:

Officers:

Ordin
Maelstrom - New applicant outreach.
Arkaten - Officer and Founder.

Asst Officers:
Drshadow
Taroniz

Please submit a short application to join our Guild as to screen out bad eggs and troublemakers. We’ve been fooled before…you don’t need to write a book, just tell us a bit about yourself!

(see link below)

OR

please join our Recruitment Discord Channel also linked below and have a chat with us.

(Also please read the Guild Charter on the website . And learn more about us)

Thank you very much,

All of us at Bound for Glory.

bound4glory.shivtr . com

discord.gg/zwFzSXM

Hi Sanaretic, please take a look at our guild’s recruitment post to see if we’re a good fit and add my btag if you think so :slight_smile: We raid Sat/Sun 6-9pm PST on [A] Proudmoore. Thank you for your time! The High Ground

Hello,
Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Currently we are 9/10M and have Denathrius down to 25% on phase 3 hoping to get CE/Realm First before next patch.

We are recruiting for 9.1 and beyond and would like to know if you the schedule below works for you and if you would be interested let me know thanks.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern)
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

Holler at me on that there Discord! Def looking for DPS!

Hey welcome to Stuffed (Formerly Chicken Slaughts*).

Starting with Heroic on the 6th

When it comes to raid, we like to take a chill approach to how things are handled. There is never a time for people to rage at each other, We believe that there is never a reason for it and not what we want our raid environment to be like. We run this guild with everyone having a voice, we believe most if not all must agree on major things such as extending raid, adding an extra day for progression, or anything else that will impact the raid team.

When we started this tier, our focus was to get AOTC, but we have achieved that and decided to see how far we could push ourselves. This has led us to pushing mythic as much as possible to be prepared to go right into heroic next tier. We are mostly active in the afternoon, late night, early morning times and would love to find people to work with to advance in this tier, 9.1, and Mythic plus.

On a side not since it should be expected from everywhere we are LGBTQ+ Friendly, Racism and sexist free and will keep it that way.

We are currently 10/10H 4/10M

Raid: Tues-Wed 7:30PM-10:30PM PST

Alt night: Friday 7:30 PM-10:30PM PST

Best way to contact me is discord, tyler3133#2683

Hello Sanaretic

Would like to talk to you about a possible new venture. Reach out at DLAres#1711

Holy Tauren where did all these AOTC guilds come from.

Switch to horde/illidan and come over to Stars of Nine, You’ll definitely regret it.
Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST
Pretty casual. Career Adults letss goooo.

Hey San - we’re an AOTC Guild who will dabble in Mythic after. AOTC pre nerf last tier. Good group of folks looking to fill a couple dps spots. Spam below. Reach out on Discord = Tazer#1603

Hi there Sanaretic!

If you guys are still looking, I’ll add our guild’s info to your pool of options to consider! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

[[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our Normal/Heroic team. If everyone is comfortable after a two to four week trial period, we would ask that you transfer servers. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hello Sanaretic, I Hope this finds you well. The guild I am recruiting for on Dragonmaw would Love to have both you and your friend. Our current raid times are Wednesday 6-9 PST and Friday 8-11 PST, We ran 10/10N, 10/10H in the matter of a month. We are looking for like minded individuals of your classes. If you would like to speak further feel free to reach out to me on:
Discord: Karmazeus#3504
Btag: Invictus#12395

Check us out!