2 Friend LFG

2 long time friend currently Looking for Cross Realm Guild. Coming back onto 9.1 with hopes of finding a casual cross realm guild, were both late night players and both have 60s Him: Resto Shaman with alts from 45-59. me: multiple 60 ranging from Tank, Heals and DPS. i went 6/10 N and 1/10 H. stopped shortly after 9.0.5 due to burnout. i do look forward to hearing from you when i can get on to reply

1 Like

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. We are AOTC Guild that does casual Mythic Progress as well. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

1 Like

Looking for heals and dps check us out

1 Like

Too Sweet alliance guild with a community channel is looking for some more raiders.

Currently Recruiting DPS and 1 healer
DPS classes of interest would be Range (Mage , Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman)
Healer class (Disc or Holy Priest, Holy Paladin)

Raid Progress:
N 10/10, H 10/10

Raid Times:
Fridays 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM PST (Realm Time)

To join: Whisper any officer or member online.
or message me on battlenet
Jackymoon#1378 aka Wolfpac

send me a message and we talk some more on battlenet

1 Like

Heya! I’d love to talk to you about our group! We have several cross-server friends running raid and M+ with us. bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

1 Like

Dropping our spam in here as well in case you haven’t found a great fit yet =)

1 Like

I’m raid leader for a cross-realm AOTC Raid Group that runs on Fridays/Sundays. I currently looking for a solid healer to add to my core healing team and wouldn’t say no to another DPS. We also run a bit of M+ for those interested during the week.

I’ll leave my details below, but if you’re interested, let’s talk more.

-Respec- is an Alliance AOTC Progression Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 H Castle Nathria and getting ready for the launch of Sanctum of Domination. Our focus is clearing Normal and Heroic modes of raid content while it’s relevant, while also being able to maintain a good work/life balance during the week.

Our members are all veteran raiders that believe in good class play and teamwork to overcome all raid challenges, while also being a group of laid-back nerdy types wanting to have fun in raid. Our general atmosphere is more mature and intimate with a hard stance against toxic/elitist personalities. Outside of Raid, we like to run high M+ keys for those that are interested!

• Current Progression: 10/10 H Castle Nathria
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST (3 Hours) -AND- Sundays @ 9-11 PM EST / 8-10 PM CST / 7-9 PM MST / 6-8 PM PST (2 Hours)
  • Mythic+ Keys throughout the week (runs organized via Discord)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but still want to see good class play from others while working towards that next kill for AOTC. Our current raiders are all veterans across multiple expansions, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun. Finally, we’re a team built on respect and understanding that, sometimes, real life happens. For the person who is trying to juggle life while still wanting to push raid in a quality environment - we’re just that. When you make the time to play with us, we will respect that time with content to play or give you that time back with as much advance notice as possible.

Ultimately, the only way to see if we’re a good fit for you is to join us on one of our raid nights and see what we’re all about. I welcome anyone interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk more about what you’re wanting from your raid experience and what we can do to match it. As long as you can play your class, we can explain the fights and make it work!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

1 Like

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00PM to 11:00PM PST (5:00-8:00 PM PST)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Hey there Healingdoom,

We might be a fit for you, Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage are looking for healers and dps for our fri/sat raid team. Kick off is 9pm eastern until 11.30 and our goal is AOTC and then maybe some mythic dabbling.

We also like to push keys and basically hang out and have a laugh playing the game together.

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello Friend 1 and friend 2,

I hope you are finding the right fit for you, and if you haven’t already I would like to throw my guild’s hat into the metaphorical ring for your consideration.
[Cursed Guild] Raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-10 Eastern time. We formed late into the game and as a guild are 10/10 N and 9/10 H. Most of our raiders were burned out by the time we formed and were just ready to hang out, chill, and do whatever until 9.1

If that kinda sounds like you, or the place you’d like then I would be happy to talk to you about how amazing and awesome we are (I am a little biased though).

Discord: Multispork#8293
BNet: Multispork#1187

Good Luck, I hope you find your home

1 Like