2 Dps looking for heroic raiding guild

2 friends looking for a 2 night a week heroic HORDE raiding guild(no weekends)
Want to raid 7-10est, we both have cleared 10/10n and 1/10h.
1 hunter and 1 shammy/boomkin.

Hey

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 8/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

Hey Warsteak! We are looking for a couple more ranged dps for our main team. Send me a message on discord at Infinight#7632

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks: (Flex only)
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers: 2
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1 Arms warrior
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Hey Warsteak!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for ranged dps for CN. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Azshul/Kaktus
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey guys, maybe a little late to the game, but here is the guild plug from us! We are currently 5/10H and looking to expand our ranks.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/anthem-us-turalyon-h-looking-to-fill-roster-for-progression-raiding/825685