2 DPS LF Sun/Mon/Tues Guild

Hi there, my wife and I are currently looking for a guild to progress through BoD with. We are both currently 9/9N 5/9H, but are tired of pugging and are now looking for a guild to raid with permanently. We both have logs available.

About us -

Her - 393 Havoc DH // Neck lvl 42 (Formerly a
407 BM Hunter // Neck lvl 41)

Me - 400 Balance Druid // Neck lvl 39

Between the two of us we have enchanting/herbalism/alchemy/cooking so we will always be prepared with enchants/pots/flasks/food for raid. We also take raid attendance very seriously! We are dedicated to keeping our toons up to date and raid-ready at all times.

What We Want -

We currently would like a guild that is progression-oriented in their mindset. While we like to have fun and know this is a game, not a job, we also don’t want to log on and waste our night sitting in front of a boss we could be pulling and getting attempts in. We’d prefer a guild that does have mythic plans, but Cutting Edge isn’t a big deal to us.

Horde Preferred, we can XFER if the guild is a good fit!

Availability -

We can only raid on Sun/Mon/Tues nights, between 9:30pm-2am EST. These are HARD requirements. We can NOT make any other nights, or any earlier/later so PLEASE do not waste either of our times with offers if you raid outside those days/times.

Contact us -

Please leave a message on this thread and/or add my btag to talk more!

Roman#12204

1 Like
 <Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spots for both of you in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Bump up - times are set in stone

Bump to the top

Still looking