2 DPS LF Late Night Raiding Guild

Hello

We are two long time players of the game looking for a new home. The days of the raid are not an issue but the absolute earliest we can start on any given night is 9:00 PM PST. We are looking to raid 2 nights a week and are currently on the Hyjal server and would prefer to stay here. While transferring is not out the question for the right guild, we would like to stay on a west coast server.

I am currently playing shadow and my buddy is playing enhance/unholy. My friend is also able to tank (Vengeance) if needed for that role instead. Please drop us a line here if you need more info or feel like we can be a fit.

Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Hey! I’m from dusk to dawn on malganis I’d be interested in talking to you more add me on bnet kimchi#12236

Horde on Illidan. 9 PM PST to Midnight PST.

Add me @ B00t5#1776. Your situation matches what we need exactly.

Still weighing options

Bump bump bump.

Faytaly - We are looking for experienced players who are online late night PST. We are starting as a community, but plan to migrate to a guild when we have critical mass…so no need to transfer right now. We are all Adults and raid 2 nights a week, and fill the rest of the week with M+ and pvp.

Nocturnal Assassins is a newly formed community that is recruiting to push heroic/mythic Shadowlands raids. Our group is small and takes on the basic principles of a hardcore raiding guild.

Schedule (Catered to Pacific Standard Time PST)

• Fridays : 10:00pm PST - 12:30am PST
  • Saturdays: 10:15pm PST - 12:30am PST

Current recruitment needs:

• 1-2 healers
  • 2-3 RDPS
  • 2-3 MDPS

What you can expect from us:

• Highly organized group who use the raid time to execute a plan
  • Experienced former GM/RL
  • Fun group that hangs out to run M+ and pvp…but is all business once the pulls start

What we expect from you:

• On time & consistent attendance (ok to skip some raids - real life happens - just communicate to the group if you won’t be there)
  • Come to raid prepared with flask/food/buff
  • Thrive on doing new content with a progression mindset
  • Adult who has been properly socialized (don’t talk over the raid leader or say disrespectful things to people you are unlikely to meet in RL)

Our group is starting as a community but may convert to a guild on a TBD server, so no need to transfer right now.

Application process:
https://forms.gle/M1K2C3eqdhPGsdq26

No need to supply logs and you do not need to have normal 10/10.
We want players who know their class and fit with the group.

Contact us via Discord if you have any questions.

Discord: nymtree#4342 or krykiett#0738
BNet: Jess#1678 or krykiett#1540

Aegis of the Exiles is recruiting DPS & Healers. We raid 10pm-Midnite EST on Thrall. You can find us in guild finder. You can always add me on disco or Bnet as well.

Disco: DeluxeNachos#4931
Bnet: Krabapple@1282

I’m from Charming Degenerates and we a LATE LATE night guild! hit me up if you interested! 1:30EST (10:30PST) for 3 hours on wed/thurs with an optional prog night on mondays, Looking to get AOTC and develop the roster this tier! Let me know if you have any questions! Currently 3/10H, add be on BTAG Thanatoz#1569 or Discord Ingvar#8491 :slight_smile:

Hello Faytaly!
Please add me on Discord @ Drew#4814; I would love to talk to you! :slight_smile:

Looking for ranged and unholy! Let us know if we are a fit!

Bloodfang Coven - [US] Tichondrius Horde

Who Are We?

Bloodfang Coven is a 10/10N, 7/10H Castle Nathria (4/12M Ny’alotha) casual raiding guild. We are active every day of the week (especially after 5PM PST) offering a wide variety of activities from raiding, mythic+, arenas, and more. We are a tight-knit group of gamers who are committed to raid progress, while remaining fairly casual players. Having fun while being committed to making progress is what we do best!

Who Are We Looking For?

We accept any player of any level, class or playstyle into our guild. Our goal is to build a community of cool and fun people to level and do end-game content with. Nearly anyone is permitted to join. For raiding, Core members are expected to attend regularly and on time, while Alternate members are not required to attend. Core members are always given priority with guild resources and raid group spots.

Raid Days: Tues/Weds 7PM-10PM PST

Recruitment:

• Any players interested in M+
  • Core Raiders:
    • Ranged DPS preferred
      • 2 Affliction Warlocks
      • Balance Druid (Resto offspec a plus)
    • Venthyr Arms Warrior
    • Unholy Death Knight

Why#6455 on Discord (Toborxlw in-game), Sandwich#1126 on Discord (Kegslain in-game)

Expectations for Core raiders:

• Be relaxed and fun but when we are ready to pull, focus up.
  • Be knowledgeable of your class (know your rotation, do the simple things)
  • Attendance! BE ON TIME PLEASE (if not PLEASE let the raid/RL know)
  • Keeping a competitive edge throughout raid tier
  • Good, respectable attitude and not toxic (we are here to have fun and push content!)

Hello Sorry for the late reply but we are looking to stay on a west coast server

add me airbourne88#1885

Still Looking

We are on Hyjal.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-and-excellent-healer-possibly-other-exceptional-players/566013

hi,

we are looking

NFÇ Is a weekday Mythic progression guild on the server US-Thrall.

Progression: 10/10N 3/10H

Our History:
We are newer raiding guild that recently formed in 9.0 with the goal of pushing cutting edge content as efficiently as possible. Our players are competitive and motivated, always looking to improve themselves and everyone else. We raid 3 days a week 7.30Hrs total and we use our time very well. We understand that everyone has different personalities but we all come together to raid in a non toxic environment that promotes healthy competition and rewards those who excel at their roles.

What we offer:

• A stable roster and constructive raid environment

• Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups

• Guild repairs and consumables ( comming soon )

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism

• Strong leadership with years of AoTC raiding experience

• A community where you can grow as a player as well as have fun and make friends

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+)

• Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role

• Mature attitude and able to take/give constructive criticism

• Willing to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self- improvement

• Players that are okay with sitting on certain boss fights when needed

Current Needs:
Open to all specs and classes

• affliction warlock
  • shadow priest
  • ww monk
  • disc priest

Raid Times:

Tuesday | 8:30PM – 11:00 EST
Wednesday | 8:30PM – 11:00 EST
Thursday | 8:30PM – 11:00 EST
Sometimes we might extend raid times if everyone is down for it.

For more information, add the following Battle Tags:

GM: Omni#1752 ( Ømñibeast )

Hey there! If you are still looking for a home, check us out. We are on Hyjal but the times might be too different.

Rats-Hyjal Horde
9/10 H
Semi-hardcore and CE focused new team.
Wed-Thurs 9pm-12am EST with an optional Monday run.

Contact
Discord: fruitgummy#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-910-h-need-tank-for-mythic-prog/771260

Hey Fay!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H 1/10M

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

@ Xeps, Pwincess, and Omni Unfortunately your times are too early for us :confused: we cant be on until 9 PST at earliest

Hey faytaly,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Insert a guild name here raids fri-sat from 10pm-2am cst and we are 6/10h on Arthas. Pm me if you have any questions Magicmuffins#1764