2 Dps and a Healer looking for a Mythic guild [Zul'Jin] [Horde]

Hello all,

To save everyone’s time, we can only raid between 7-11pm EST.

We’re a group of players that has bounced around a bit since we returned mid 8.3. Not finding the right fit in both guild and class in some of our cases (And corruption making that difficult). We would prefer to stay on Zul’jin, and won’t go ally, unless someone wants to move all of our characters.

We’re 6/12m currently but haven’t raided much this tier. We’re looking for a guild for shadowlands (Not interested in raiding now). We’re pushing m+ in the meantime, (close to 3k). And two of us enjoy arenas and plan to push hard here as well in SLs.

What we’re planning on playing:
I’m going to play unholy/frost DK with some sort of dps alt.

The other two are, a Warlock (rogue alt) and a Disc priest w/mw monk alt.

We’re looking for a 2 night a week guild that raids between 7-11pm est (Hard raid end time at 11pm on weekdays, going 1-2 pulls over is okay, a guild that raids until 11:30 isn’t), that has CE aspirations (would prefer a group that has a history of coming close or getting it. Not looking for any world top guild but we want solid progression) and preferably enjoys other aspects of the game.

Send me a message on btag if you want to chat #jmon13#1882

1 Like

Still looking for a home

H - Blind Ambition - US, Zul’jin - 12/12 M Ny’alotha experienced raiders LF DK (dps), lock, mage for Shadowlands prog roster. Raids T/Wed 8-11pm EST. We’re laid back, social and like to progress. Non-raiders welcome for M+ and general content.

We ask that you come ready to play at your best skill level, raiding only 2 days and at 6 hours per week.

B: Aerbax#11297
D: Aerbax#2889

We recently separated from our prior group and are just gearing and getting ready for prepatch and SL itself. We’re quite an active group and this would fill the last 3 roles that I am looking for - if your priest friend doesn’t mind shadow OS.

You all discuss and let us know. :slight_smile:

We will be 3 nights for prog, but seem to fit into what you are looking for besides that. Check us out -