2 Day T,W <Retribution> LFM 12/12H 12/12N 11/12M

Raid times
Tuesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST
Wednesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST

Current needs:
Fire Mage
Strong ranged DPS

Retribution was formed in 2006. We have a history that stretches over 12 years. And while the faces and leadership have changed over this time the idea has not.

Our Goal
Progress on current content 2 nights a week while offering a community you can enjoy.

Guild Atmosphere
Retribution offers a laid back and casual guild atmosphere. We are an 18+ guild. We are not a family friendly guild. When content is current, we have multiple pugs and M+ groups that run every week for various things.

Raid Environment
Retribution aims to offer a consistent and laid back raiding environment. Killing bosses is the end goal. If you want to kill some pixels while talking %$@# and making jokes then this just might be the perfect fit. We aim to get AoTC each raid tier (and we have stretching back for many tiers of raid content). Our attendance policy is rather lax for the amount of time we raid and as long as you are communicating with us there shouldn’t be an issue.

Current Progression
Nyalothia:
Normal - 12/12
Heroic - 12/12
Mythic - 11/12

Expectations
Being easy going doesn’t mean we don’t have a few things we ask of our raiding members.

• Be present (Show up & be ready to pull at raid time.)
  • Be prepared (Know fights, have gear ready (gems/enchants), etc.)
  • Be Positive (Be respectful to each other, don’t complain or whine etc.)

How to Join
If you are interested contact

Sundee @ Sunde#1384

wtb more warm bodies, getting tired of cuddling with Sundee

bump, want more dps classes

need some sexy dps to fill out the group so our healers have something to do!

Hpal with ret OS, looking for a new home. I haven’t stepped into the new raid yet, been kinda lost since the week it opened. Old raid group imploded and all my friends quit til classic on me so I have been just goldmaking and playing Madden every night for the last few weeks. I’m a quick learner, and a former GM/Raid lead so even though I’m behind, I can quickly catch up. Hit me up if you think I can fit in, don’t mind running in the alt group if need be.

Badfish#11397

Hey Taj,

I added you and would love to talk more!

Also, We are 7/8H now, looking for DPS still who can off heal on occasion

We have candy~

We’re 8/8 now, and maybe we will start doing some mythic? Looking to get a few more people, reach out to me Sunde#1384 in game or discord Sunde#5261

still hunting!

Bump, looking for a tank

Still looking for a tank, a couple ranged…and perhaps…a rogue. :wink:

Having 8/8 experience isn’t all that necessarily, the key it dependability to attend raids, and not be a tool. Gear comes easy.

Tanks! Have fun in H EP with us

Still looking for more! Especially with 8.3 on the horizon, and more pixels to kill.

LF Healer, ranged dps

LF more warm bodies to cuddle with before they get cold…still.

LF Healer for Nyalotha

I am interested in healing for you. I have a holy priest

Bumpy bumpy bump bump

Sounds great Apepi! Reach out to me tonight

Still lookin for more deeps to pad my gambling addon addiction