Raid times
Tuesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST
Wednesday 8pm - 10:30pm CST

Weekly Casual Alt Raid (Optional Night)
Sunday 8:30pm CST

Current needs:
Tank
Any Heals

Retribution was formed in 2006. We have a history that stretches over 12 years. And while the faces and leadership have changed over this time the idea has not.

Our Goal
Progress on current content 2 nights a week while offering a community you can enjoy.

Guild Atmosphere
Retribution offers a laid back and casual guild atmosphere. We are an 18+ guild. We are not a family friendly guild. When content is current, we have multiple pugs and M+ groups that run every week for various things.

We have a casual rank for players that don't want to, or can't, raid with us but would still like to be part of the community. Our community is a diverse group of craziness. This allows for our raiders to bring friends/family into the guild with them as long as they meet the 18+ criteria.

Raid Environment
Retribution aims to offer a consistent and laid back raiding environment. Killing bosses is the end goal. We just refuse to hate the game while doing it. If you are worried about server ranks then this probably isn't the place for you. If you want to kill some pixels while talking %$@# and making jokes then this just might be the perfect fit. Our attendance policy is rather lax for the amount of time we raid and as long as you are communicating with us there shouldn't be an issue.

If you are the type of player that just doesn't have the time to invest crazy hours anymore, but you can't bring yourself to quit the game for whatever reason we are probably the place for you.

Current Progression
BOD:
Normal - 9/9
Heroic 8/9
Mythic 2/8

Tanks: Closed
Healers: RDruid
DPS: Open, but especially Warlock, Boomy, WW Monk

Expectations
Being easy going doesn't mean we don't have a few things we ask of our raiding members.

- Be present (Show up & be ready to pull at raid time.)
- Be prepared (Know fights, have gear ready (gems/enchants), etc.)
- Be Positive (Be respectful to each other, don’t complain or whine etc.)

Loot

Loot settings will most likely be set to Personal in BFA, unless something changes upon release.

How to Join
If you are interested contact

Sundee @ Sunde#1384
Tarp @ Tarp#1854
bamp
need that holy pally asap!
G'huun sub 15%!
Interested. Good raid times for me. 365 bm hunter (7/8H 1/8M), will message you soon.

(I am Skyvex#1285 b.net)
back up!
hiyo!
looking for PALLY HEALS
additionally looking for a WW monk to help solo orbs!
bump
Need Heals!!
need moar!
Still looking, please add me!

Tarp#1854
hiyo!
bump
pmed both on discord

Memphis, been trying to get ahold of you this past week. Sundee and I did not receive any Discord PMs. Please add me on bnet so we can talk more!

Added both of you to bnet friends :slight_smile:

bumpmorepeopleplease!

Ready for bump bump bump