♥ <PremoGaming> 12/12 H 2 day AOTC LF Raiders/ M+ runners

Hunter looking for new home. Not sure if you are still actively recruiting dps for progression to CE, but I would be interested in speaking with someone or doing a trial run to see if I meet your qualifications. i have a Aotc BM Hunter (Main - 410ilvl) and Aotc Havoc DH (408ilvl), I recently transferred to Thrall due to inactivity in a once mythic raiding guild to a guild that is very low on numbers (bad job on me) and unable to field a Heroic raid team yet alone a mythic one. I have raided at the highest levels at times during my WoW adventure but since legion things have really slowed down. I would really like to get back into sometime a little more serious. Not quite the 4day 4hr raid team, but at least a team that is pushing content. I am currently 9/9H 2/2H I have not even made an attempt at a mythic boss in this tier. I also try and run mythic+'s when the time permits and current have a 1200ish on hunter and 800ish on DH. If interested please contact me in-game (Liithiüm -Alt 0252) or Gootsaymah. Bnet Vargmiguex#1208

Still recruiting!

Hey Liithium
I’ve been traveling for the last 10 days, sorry I missed this post. If you still want to discuss I have added you on bnet from Moonpie#1732 and will try to reach out to you in game as well.

Thanks for the interest!

Bump - looking for players for 8.2 and beyond, as well as Classic !

Looking for more to join us for 8.2 and Classic

Looking to add more to the roster for 8.2

Want to add more before 8.2 Come join us!

looking for more for 8.2

looking for more to join us for 8.2

Premogaming wants you!

looking for some more great players!

bump for fun players

looking for more for 8.2

bumping for more

looking for more to join us for 8.2

Back from 18 days in Europe! Looking for more for Mythic :slight_smile:

Looking for more to join us for Eternal Palace!

Looking for more to complete The Eternal Palace Heroic and get into Mythic raids. Also mythic +s.

A warlock would be awesome!!

I concur with tate! We could use a Warlock!