Please Remove

Still taking down info to make the best decision possible so feel free to reach out!

Id love to have you, we want good players on our roster!!

Just a tiny bump to make sure we find the perfect place!

Hey there! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin [H] and we are 10/10 M recruiting for 9.1 with trials happening during reclear, if available. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00 ET. We also have a second raid team that is 5/10M and raids Tues/Wed same times. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining either of our teams, I am happy to provide kill vids/highlight reels so you can see what our raid environment is like. Also happy to answer any questions you might have. Reach out to me on discord at Avare#2045!

Hey! We’re a 6/10M guild that’s looking to push deeper into mythic next tier. Let me know if you have any questions!

We are currently on break but recruiting for 9.1

[H] - Illidan [6/10M-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [6/10M-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• Restoration Shaman
  • All Exceptional DPS

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at http://www.rollforblame.com

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hi Haninia,

Depending on what you’re looking for schedule-wise, Pandamonium on Mal’Ganis might be what you’re looking for!

We’re looking for folks to finish this tier and for 9.1 as well.

Here’s the spam: [H] 10/11M Sat/Sun *Pandamonium-Mal'ganis* LFM

Good luck finding your new home!

Bumpin this just to know all our options :smiley:

hey there if your interested in talking messsage me on discord
nithiefght#8644
we’re 6/10 M and always lookin for experienced players
3 of us have previous CE exp

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS

Contacts
Lovecoil (norquandro#1999) [Recruiter]
Swittch (Azazul#1746) [Raid Lead]
Synnth (Ripture#1612) [Raid assist]
Lobine (Lobine#1866) [Raid assist]

Hey Haninia,

I sent you a discord friend request. Jet#3510.

Dawn Breaker is a Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We strive to keep things social with raiding, M+, and discord hangs watching movies and what not. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesday from 9PM to 12AM. Would love to chat!

Hey! Im Skjult with < Inferno > 6/10 M

Hello Haninia!

May I introduce you to < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS >

We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience.
We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

Server: US - Elune / Gilneas
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 6/10 M: Castle Nathria
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST

Please feel free to message
Kris#1983
Fevion#1791

Afraidofelementals.com

Is a newly formed guild in February of 2021 consisting of friends in a former guild and former CE players. In our short time together we have already achieved 9/10M in the short time that we have been raiding together.

Recruitment:
Healers- Full
Tanks- Full
Melee- Full
Ranged- Accepting any kind of ranged dps atm
Even though we are full on some roles we are committed to taking our best 20 players any given night so do not be discouraged about a role you play being filled we are always looking for exceptional players!

About us:
The majority of our raid team has been playing with each other for the last year or two and we’re always doing something outside of playing wow by playing any other games or always hanging out in Discord doing something. Also have a few dedicated members that’s always looking to push IO or do keys whenever

Raid Times and attendance:
We are a two day raiding guild our raid days consist of Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 est. Attendance is something we take very seriously as we have been having issues with attendance lately and that has caused us to stall a bit during progression. For every new recruit we are expecting 90% attendance during trialing process. We do understand things come up or emergencies happen as long as you’re letting an officer know or posting in Attendance channel in Discord in advance to give us a chance to find a replacement for the night.

If you’re interested you can always add an officer on Btag or Discord

Btag
Anthony#1963 - Recruitment Officer

Discord
Dabmarine#8873

Hello Haninia,
I added you on discord and here’s a bump! We are Alliance, 8/10M, and raid Wed/Thurs from 8pm-11:30pm EST. I prefer a conversation to spam, please add me if interested in speaking. - Dotty#6456 (discord)

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Adding a Mage and Hunter to our team would be perfect! Would fill our last two spots, please check us out!

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are reclearing each week and building a strong team for 9.1. We are not going to get 10/10 this time around.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS but would be interested in a swing healer.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hi Haninia! If you and your friend are interested in Alliance guilds, then perhaps ours may be of interest to you!

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 8/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Holy Paladin

Resto Shaman

Disc Priest

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

Hi! We are 9/10M with Sire sub 15%, hoping he dies tonight. Alliance on Whisperwind. We have an immediate opening for a ranged dps for 9.1 and beyond! Really fun group. We raid Tuesday-Wednesday 8-11PM EST. Tonight is the first and only night of overtime we’ve done because we’re so close to the kill. Would LOVE to talk more if you want a shot at Sinbreaker or are looking for a 9.1 home.

Discord Cav#9559
BNet Cav#1179

Hi Hanina,

Sanctuary is a home of great, mature adults who made it to 8/10M and are pushing for CE in 9.1. We could really use a Disc priest and Havoc DH if you are both interested and willing to play healer still!

Hanina, good luck in your search! If you haven’t already found a home, I’d love to talk with you sometime to discuss if we’d be a fit. We are a guild that recently moved to Area 52 horde after losing some raiders and are rebuilding. We AOTC every patch and run a lot of high keys, and are looking to build our mythic roster back out. Let’s chat! I’m better reached on discord at hutcHHalf#9202, sent you a friend request. I’ll link our guild profile below for more info on raid times and more about our values.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Pain%20Army 

Area 52 - Horde
Fri/Sat - 9pm - 12am EST
I Just Want CE

We are looking for skilled raiders that have an interest in pushing CE in 9.1. We have a core group of players who are CE/High Mythic raiding experienced and are looking to fill out the remaining spaces on our roster.

We need a DH (Tank or DPS) - Druid (Pref Resto) - Hunter.
We also have a few extra spots available for the core team and back up, so don’t be afraid to apply if you aren’t one of those classes.

The guild is newly formed and will begin pushing seriously once 9.1 releases. We are mostly playing other games until that point so there won’t be much going on in WoW apart from weekly keys and some pvp/arenas right now.
The environment in the guild and discord is definitely NSFW and you will be roasted by everyone at any given opportunity, just be warned, if you’re sensitive and whiny, you’ll probably be kicked. If you get offended easily, save us all the time and don’t apply.

We have one goal. Cutting Edge. If you are interested in pushing high end content, add me on Discord - Rayzum#7404. If I don’t respond, please reach out to Trash#9204.,