2 casuals LF heroic group

Haven’t really had any luck on seeing posts for guilds doing heroic. So figured we would post this in hopes of finding some luck :slight_smile: . We are looking for something like 9pm EST , mainly 9:30 EST start time. Sun-Thurs are ideal days. Let us know if you have any interests or what you are looking for. Thanks

1 Like

Hey Phatbemez, if you’re looking for a more chill heroic aotc environment then hit us up over here @ Last Pull Acadamia on Zul’Jin.

Would love to chat with you about our group and what we are building and are still adding more to the raid team. We run raids on Tuesday’s & Thursday’s from 8pm 'til 11pm EST.

If you are interested and would like to know more then feel free to hit me up @ my BNET CORV#1911

Hi Phat,

The guild I’m in is semi-casual and has a couple of options but we start at 8pm ET and end at 10pm. Take a look and send me or my GM a note via BattleTag if you’re interested - contact info in the links below!

• We have a Wednesday open learning raid where we are now heading into normal SoD to the KT skip. Then resetting and heading back in and doing the first few heroic bosses.
  • Our Thursday raid is a continuation of Wednesday night and we go as far as we can with that group on heroic.
  • Our Monday night raid is progression with a separate extended raid ID (working on Sylvanas atm) and we have a set team for that. We have some standards to join that team but the goal is to have people on Weds and Thurs graduate into Monday night.

There’s a lot of crossover and a good few people from the Monday progression team come to Wednesday and Thursday night raids.

Here’s our latest recruitment post from our GM:

And a past post from myself:

Hey,

Our guild is 7/10H and looking to expand from a 2/2/6 setup to 2/3/9. We’re looking for an extra healer and a few extra dps. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pmEST and have an optional normal night on the weekends, usually Fridays.

Here’s our full post with contact info if you’re interested.

We should talk my bnet is Olympus#11435 and my discord if Jakê#6713

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Murder Hobos is an AOTC/Heroic raiding guild, currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

9/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

Hi there! Weekenders are LFM to join our 6 year endeavor to AotC whenever possible! Check out our times in the link below and see if they work for you. It’s basically Friday 8p, Sat/Sun 130-4p EST. We also do M+ Wed/Thurs/Mon all at 8p EST! If a sever xfer is not in your future, we have a community that can provide you the all the benefits of a guild group with none of the expense of a server xfer! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Check us out

Don`t think we are looking to faction change , So i apologize nor do we wanna server Xfer. Just wanna look for something we can run casually with and get some xp and have fun ^.^

Add on on Bnet at Olympus#11435 or discord at Jakê#6713 so we can talk.

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 3/10M SoD.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC throughout all content. Once AOTC has been achieved, we plan to casually progress through mythic content if time permits. If you have any questions, feel free to message arm4elephant#1980.

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey friend. Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people :disappointed: We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses:

I would love to speak more about this, you sound like a good fit to our roster my contact info is.

Discord: SGnekobasu#0501

Heya! I run a casual, social ally guild currently 4/10 H. We raid Sunday/Monday 9-11:30 pm EST and run M+, legacy, and mount/xmog hunts during the week. I’d love to tell you more about us: discord AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you.

Skeptic Gaming on Illidan is now recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Sanctum of Domination! We are currently a brand new guild looking to fill our roster and grow our community. We are old friends and players just returning to the game and looking to build a long-lasting and stable home for raiders friends and casuals and most importantly to build a community that will last a lifetime. We have several players with previous/current Mythic experience. We are a Horde guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.
Raid times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm Server time
Paid transfers will be discussed during the interview.

Let us know if we can assist in anyway what so ever we would be gracious to have you!

Contact Info:
Discord: Vexent#5611
Discord Server: discord.gg/VSeZPEhvZQ
Email: skepticgamingwow@gmail.com

Sounds like a good fit for us. We run wed/sun 9 0 12 EST. Heroic and mythic your choice! Here’s my disc Teej#5820

Hi Phatbemez,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 10/10H and 1/10M and we could use a capable DH to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST (11pm-2am EST). Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Here there, let’s chat. We are currently 9/10 pushing AOTC.

[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Silver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 9/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We are currently looking for the following classes (but still encourage any/all talented players to apply)

• Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman
  • Melee: Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Rogue
  • Ranged: Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to help everyone get their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1500 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Disc Priest
  • Tank: Guardian Druid
  • Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage)

Silvianah: (BTag:Silviana#1487, Discord:Silvia, Silvianah-Stormrage)

We’ve mostly been farming heroic for awhile. hmu if you wanna hang out. no need to come over here unless you want to.