UH DK
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Frost/Arcane Mage
Outlaw/Assassination Rogue

prefer Tues-Thurs 830pm- whenever.

Daddmosh#1754 is my btag, or more easily reachable @ Mosh#8995 on Discord

Greetings Korie,

Disorientated of Stormrage is recruiting for Mythic and possibly Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated is a newer guild comprised of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We formed in mid-June and obtained our AOTC. Now, just a few weeks later, we are 5/12 Mythic, with sub 30% pulls on Drest.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are considering a Heroic AOTC team as well if we get enough interest from folks. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Raid times and needs:

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. Mondays are an optional raid night. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen” to rotate through or if someone doesn’t show.

Heroic Team:

As mentioned above, there is no set Heroic team as of yet. If enough interest is peaked, it will be formed and recruited for. As of now, this team needs everything. Raid days and times will be set as the team builds.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at https: // discord. gg / c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

hey i have a guild on Alliance we looking for exeptional raiders like you guys check us out
fridays and saturday raid 9-11:30 PM

bnet Thugnificent#11223
Discord Thugnificent#2056

Greetings Korie!

We are currently looking to recruit members for adventures in Shadowlands! We are an AOTC / Mythic Progression guild but we also welcome casual’s and social members. While we have & know what it takes to take on Mythic Progression, we also know how to have fun in the process so it does not feel like wow is your second or third job.

We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9-12 EST. We will also be raiding on Friday & Saturday pending the number of members we have. We usually fill up to the point where we have an ALT Raid on the weekends ( which is optional ). If you are looking to be apart of a great community with amazing members be sure to look up .

We would love to have you on the team!

Feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild and ask for an Officer or add us on battle.net.