2 AOTC Raiders LF Guild

AVALANCHE - Horde Area 52

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier. We are currently 7/9 H 9/9 N

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We are looking for all solid players outside tanks.

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will help in every way possible! Cheers!

Illidan - Horde

• Bnet: fuzzybiscuit#1273

https:)//raider(.io/guilds/us/illidan/Administrators

Raid times:
830 - 11 EST
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
Needs:

• RDPS
  • All Competent players considered apply on our discord, or reach out to me

Server code:

• rv6x9nz

Just hit the “+” sign on your discord app and enter that code! (Case sensitive) Then type “%apply”

Competent players always considered, anyone welcome to gear, key, pvp, or to familiarize yourself with our family and see if its a place you want to be.

Core group of adult raiders, always willing to trial competent players chasing CE achievement. While looking to be successful raiders, we also strive to be a welcoming community, a place you look forward to logging on to be.

Keys are ran on a regular basis, and all players are welcome to join our guild to socialize and non raid content.

About us:

• Great group of friendly raiders
  • Helpful in anyway possible
  • Driven to succeed at the highest levels while still enjoying ourselves
  • Laid back, low stress
  • Versatile, and willing to use dynamic approaches to challenging content
  • Prepared

What we want from you for raids:

• Available 830 - 11 EST Tues/Thurs/ Sun
  • On time
  • Prepared
  • Interested in being a part of a community that excels, not just a pit stop for your end goals
  • 400+ Ilvl
  • 40 neck +

What we want from you for our community:

• Interested in being a part of a active community
  • Easy going
  • Communication
  • No racism

Interested? Contact me! (Discord preferred)

• Bnet: fuzzybiscuit#1273

Or apply on Discord!
Apply on discord! Server code:

• rv6x9nz

Just hit the “+” sign on your discord app and enter that code! (Case sensitive) Then type “%apply”

Or
(Https):// discord(dot)gg/rv6x9nz

Two of our best raiders we had, and 2 of my good friends.

2 Likes

I sent a friend request on bnet. We raid sun/mon from 10-1am pst. 12-3am eastern. 3/9 mythic

Discord campyourbody#2937

Hello there Cold!

Ascendance might be what you’re looking for. We are definitely an AotC guild that likes to dabble in mythics (roster permitting). I’ll leave a little info below and try reaching out to you on btag.

We are a casual AoTC raiding guild. Meaning we’ll always complete AoTC and if numbers allow we will dabble in mythic, but it’s not a big push. For us it’s just the next logical step in progression.

We are currently 6/9 Heroic. We run Mythic+ on a fairly regular basis. Usually on weekends is when we’re the most active, but posting in our discord is the quickest way to set up a guild group.

Raid days and times are Tues/Thurs 11pm-1am.

As far as our atmosphere goes, we’re pretty laid back. The guild has been around since vanilla and most of us have been playing either since vanilla or TBC. So we what to do and when to do it. This allows us to joke around more than I’ve usually seen in other guilds. We tend to have rather thick skins and ask that others have that as well.

If you have any other questions or want to talk, please hit me up on Btag Pananda#1469

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (4/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Shadow Priest and other solid rDPS for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BOD
1/9M BOD

Current Needs:
Tanks (1) Prot pal/brewmaster/blood dk

Healers (1) Resto Shaman

Rdps Mage, Warlock, Balance Druid, Hunter

Mdps (1) Ret paladin (Maybe outlaw rogue)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them. Looking for the following; Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Hey Imabitcold, sounds like we are exactly what you are looking for :slight_smile: sent a request, hope to hear from you soon!

<The Awakening>
US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh
Alliance
Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

BoD - 3/9 (M) - 9/9 (H) - 9/9 (N)
Uldir - 5/8 (M) - 8/8 (H) - 8/8 (N)

<The Awakening> is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.
We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

We consider ourselves to be a fun and mature raiding guild, but also take things seriously when needed.

Drama of any kind will not be tolerated.

We run mythic plus regularly. Several members enjoy pushing keys and raider io scores, as well as an active PvP community.

Always recruiting exceptional players
Our current roster needs are as follows:

-Warlock
-Shadow Priest
-Rogue
-Mage
-DK

What we expect from you:

1. To be properly/max geared, enchanted and gemmed.
  2. Maintain good raid attendance (barring emergencies).
  3. If you cannot make raid please post to communicate.
  4. Come prepared and on time with consumables.
  5. Have a reliable connection/computer.
  6. Be an asset to us. We want to get you in/get you gear but you need to show you deserve it.
  7. Mythic raiding experience comparable to ours is an asset.
  8. Have a good attitude in raids and out. This means no drama what so ever and be able to wipe to new encounters and maintain a good attitude etc.
  9. Be willing to sit. If you are sat, be ready to come back in at any point.

We do not carry people through raids.
We are a team and it takes all of us to be on top of our game to progress as quickly as possible.

Please Contact us on Discord:

MiniDonut#8885

Jay#3909

Kushed Gery#7144

mae#2453

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spots from both of you in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Heya! We are looking to fill a healer spot primarily but would also have room for a mage, let me know if you’d be interested!

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

<Seraph>
Team Wubs and Friends
Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

Wubs & Friends - 9/9 H 1/9M AotC BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Wubs & Friends is a team comprised of a strong leadership core, friends who want to have a laugh, and motivation to down bosses.

[also alt friendly!]

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1 Like

Hello Imabitcold,

Looking for a 2-3 night/week raiding schedule that pushes Mythic content? Looking for a guild that dedicates effort to improving its players’ performance? I think we might have what you’re looking for!

Oaken Rebirth on US-Ysera is recruiting more players as we progress through Mythic BoD.

We have a website here: https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home
But I’ll summarize some highlights:

• East Coast based; average age mid 30s
  • BOE drops used to upgrade raiding guild members, not AH sales
  • Simple rank structure and progression method
  • Attitude, Preparedness, Timeliness are valued in that order

Raid Times/Days :

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • Casual Raiding: Fri 830-1130pm EST

Raid History : (progressively getting better every tier!)

• Uldir: #2 Horde on Ysera
  • Antorus: #3 Horde on Ysera (and #3 on Dalaran, our original home)
  • ToS: #4 Horde on Dalaran
  • EN/ToV/NH: #5 Horde on Dalaran

Shout Outs :

• 1/3 of the Top 20 Mythic+ players on the server are in the guild
  • 1/2 of the Top 10 Mythic+ leaderboard teams on the server are from the guild
  • Oaken Rebirth members also support several other guilds in achieving AOTC, giving back to the server community
  • Oaken Rebirth leads/admins the private Guild Leaders Only community and moderates the Ysera/Durotan Discord

Reach out to us at the contact information below if you want to discuss making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home. Thanks!

Recruitment Contacts :
GM: Dethwell
BNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719
or
Recruitment Officer: Justac/Zaratta
BNet: bbqelf#1383
Discord: Zaratta#8070

Hi Imabitcold,
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We lost a chunk of our raiders recently due to our desire to push into mythic as opposed to repeating heroic on replay until the end of the tier. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hey Imabitcoldt, we are currently looking for competent players to join our raid team. Will leave our guild spam and contact info below, if you are interested.

About Us:
Premonition (3/9M 8/8H BoD, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content in BoD. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

We’re on Stormrage so if you want to stay I checked over the logs and feel you would be a good fit if you would like to raid limited hours a week but still push mythic progression. Evenings and weekends typically have keys being ran. Guild message below.

<Safety First> is a guild comprised of many types of players. We have long time veterans and new players alike. Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment for everyone interested in enjoying the PvE aspects the game has to offer. Not many of us dabble into PvP however if you wish to join with a focus on PvP a few individuals may be interested. We want this to be your long-term home.

Our raiding focus starts with ahead of the curve, from there we’ll start on mythic and also get the meta achievement each tier for the pet/mount rewards. During Uldir we did not have a strong mythic focus, moving forward mythic will be a part of our goals.

RAID TIMES
Wednesday 8PM – 10:30PM EST
Thursday 8PM – 10:30PM EST
Optional/Alt Sunday raid 7:30PM start time

RECRUITMENT
We always accept casual players, but our current roster needs are located below. Even though we follow a relaxed philosophy to raiding, we expect all raiders to carry their own weight. If your class is not on the list below please feel free to still send me a message.

Tanks: Full
Healers: Holy Paladin
RDPS: Ele Shaman, Hunter, Shadow Priest
MDPS: DK, Monk

REQUIREMENTS:
Neck level should be 36+, Ilvl 400+

CONTACT
Kirbbash
KirbStyle#1111

|No Sympathy| A Stormrage - Is a small tight knit 6/9H 1/9M guild looking to expand the roster for pushing farther into the tier and all other.
Expect to be treated well and to be able to show off your stuff. All that’s required is a sound understanding of the mechanics and a working mic for raid.

Battlenet

GM: IReign#1449
Recruitment Officer: RobbieRotten#11688

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

If interested, have both you and your friend apply separately.

Good morning Imabitcold (I feel this name on a very personal level, stupid winter :stuck_out_tongue: ) We are looking for strong ranged to raid as a core member for our mythic progression team. Here’s our post below, please add me if you would be interested in our team!