2 accounts on 1 battle.net freezing up issues

Kaldraydis from Technical Support / Customer Support recommended I report this as a bug:
I have 2 WoW accounts linked one Battle net account when one of the accounts log from one toon to the next it freezes up the other account from playing.
Both Computers are in the same house. This even happens when one computer is at home and I am using my laptop out of town.

For Example:

• Computer A account is logged in and playing
  • Computer B account logs in and plays
  • Computer B account then switches toon and as soon as the toon comes on line…
  • Computer A account freezes up for est. 8-10 secs while playing
    The happens every time to Computer A when Computer B logs in and then changes to a different character BUT it does not happen to Computer B if Computer A logs on & off different toons.
    (Edit from the original post: Now both accounts freeze up when the other one switches toon)

Computer A = Windows 10
Computer B = Windows 10

So far I have done the following:

• Deleted the WTF folder
  • Ran a Repair on the game
  • Uninstalled and Re-Installed Battle net
  • Turned off Add-ons
  • Set Battle.net App to shutdown when GamePlay Starts
  • Opened the game with the WoW.exe and not the Battle.net
    But still getting the same issue.

I received this from Support:
Battle.net is not designed to operate multiple WoW licenses at the same time and each battle.net account is designed around the idea that only one person will be on the account at a time. This doesn’t mean it can’t work as obvious by the fact you have been doing so and we don’t prohibit it. It is just not something we support directly.
My question then is; WHY did the Support team allow me to merge the accounts onto one Battle.net when awhile back…heck they even did it for us over the phone.
This issue started back in Aug 2019 after a patch/hotfix of some sort and I have yet to find a solution.

Any idea what this might be as I have a few folks in our guild that have the same issue when their spouse logs in.

From Kaldraydis w/ Technical Support: If the problem happens while the two computers are on completely different networks, it does support a possible account-level issue. Something like that would need to be reported as a bug since technical troubleshooting may not help to resolve it.

if you find a solution please let me know

we have the same problem pls fix this issue blizz