2/9M Veteran Hunter LFG

I am searching for a new team to raid with. After 8 years with my current team as the raid leader and 7 years as the GM, I have decided to part ways due to my real life taking more of my attention away from the game. I’ll leave the basic things below and hope to hear from you! You’re welcome to leave copy/paste but I can’t guarantee it’ll be read.

Prog: 3/8M Uldir 2/9M BFD
Preferred Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11 EST (Mondays/Wednesdays are nogo)
Horde preference
M+ inclusion is a plus
RBG team is also a plus

Btag: Veloth#1394
Discord: Veloth#8437

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST
We are currently 3/9 mythic.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

Ex Inferno’s Team Red is looking for more raiders to complete our 25-person roster for Mythic Progression.

Team Red
We are a group of adults who are looking to have fun but take progression seriously and want to use the time we have raiding efficiently.

Current Progression: 9/9 H, 3/9 M

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Wednesday
8:30 - 11:00 PM ET/Server

Recruiting Needs:
Tanks: CLOSED

Healers: CLOSED

RDPS:
– Elemental Shaman (Heal OS)
– Shadow Priest (Heal OS)
– Balance Druid (Heal OS)
– Warlock
– Hunter

All exceptional applicants considered!!!

Our focus is to take our raid times seriously and progress as much as possible in Mythic. Raiders will be expected to be prepared by knowing how to maximize the output of their spec, have intimate knowledge of the fight mechanics (read, not just watch videos), and have a team-oriented mentality. Many of us are ex-hardcore raiders who are now adults with adult lives. We want to enjoy ourselves and meet our potential to make continuous progression for each Raid.

Sound good? Check out the community recruitment post as you will also be joining the whole of the Ex Inferno Community. If you are interested, join our discord server and tag with @Hello and state that you are interested in joining Team Red! Team Contacts: Pharcyde#6648 (Disc) / Pharcyde#1967 (Battle) - Serenídad#9857 (Disc)

WEBSITE LINK: exinferno. com
DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/pRhHdpD

Add me to Discord: Untrained#4894
Add me to BNET: Expl0itz#1903 (The 0 is a zero)

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for another good hunter in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 7/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hey there! Our guild is looking for some talented DPS to fill out our roster. We’re 4/9M with near-kill pulls on conclave. We raid tues & thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST and would love to talk to you out joining our team.

I’ll add you, I’m jesz#1830 on bnet and jesz#4542 on discord.

Here’s a link to our recruit spam for more info:

Good afternoon ladies, gents, undecideds.

HI Anoxyn
Please get in touch I would like to chat.

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 8/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.
Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Still definitely prefer the 2 night raiding scene Tues/Thurs. Hard to make the rest of the days work! Don’t really want to regress, and don’t really want to skip a ton of progression either. I’m willing to work for my mythic kills.

Hi Anoxyn, my guild Almost Epic and I would be interested in talking to you more about what you are looking for in a guild and how we might be a great fit for you. Almost Epic is seeking active raiders interested in progressing mythic. We are an AOTC guild that currently lacks the raid roster to consistently progress mythic.
Please message me, or any of the officers listed below, in game or leave a comment on this thread if you are interested or have any questions.

We will be raiding tonight, would love to have you join us for some fun!

More detail is provided below.

Guild Name: Almost Epic
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): US Bleeding Hollow
Realm Timezone: EST
Progression: 9/9H, 1/9M

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday - 9:00PM EST - 12:00AM EST
  • Thursday - 9:00PM EST - 12:00AM EST

More about us:
We are a laid back, but get sh*t done guild. Some of us have been raiding together since Naxrammas. We run M+ keys and PVP too.

Trials consist of raiding with us. We will review your logs and raider io prior.

Contact our officers in game, or through bnet. Or Join our Community using this code: 5EqO4E0Hg7z

In game:
Commodore-Bleeding-Hollow
Vìlli-Bleeding-Hollow
Amplified-Bleeding-Hollow
Aelinisa-Bleeding Hollow

BNET:
Villiveodin#1104
Lionoh#1981
Amplified#1906
Farthu#1396

<Nulli Secundum> (US-Thrall) 9/9H 5/9M is currently recruiting DPS to round off our Core group. We are a 2-night Mythic raiding guild focused on steady progression. Many of us have been raiding together for several years and have a strong bond to the players who have played with us. If you’re looking for a tight-knit group of people who enjoy playing together while raiding, doing other content, and even playing other games, this is the place for you.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Please don’t be shy and ask for additional details. Battletags are xxcloud417xx#1439 or Xanthro#1864.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Hey Anoxyn,

Reason 5/9M is a 2-day tues/thurs guild looking for ranged DPS and I think you could potentially be a great fit! Feel free to reach out to me on bnet Anethia#1405 or check out our recruitment post!

Thanks!