2/9M Balance Druid LF Morning Raid

After repeated attempts to make evenings work I’m moving from a CE 3/9M guild after a recent schedule change.

I work at a local prison, five 12s a week. I can not raid evenings.

Morning Raids I can be available from 7:00AM central to 11:30am or noon at the latest. An afternoon guild would be very hard to make, considering sleep, but I would make it work for the right team. I could raid until 5:00pm central time at the latest.

Looking for a CE oriented guild, if not Mythic Progression Oriented.

I enjoy raiding, pvp and Mythic Pluses.

Raka#11901 if you’re interested in having a look at me. I was once a cutting edge player as both Balance and Guardian so I’m good for the same level of progression again.

Hi Beware :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting a healer or a DPS with a Healing OS. We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Don’t add me if you’re an elitist. Still looking for a Tue/Wed or Morning raid team.

Is 1030am CST a hard cap?

Ante Meridiem on Stormrage is always on the lookout for good players.

We raid 9a-12 EST normally. With an hour extension the first few weeks of a new tier.

Wed/Thurs/Fri 9a-12.

7/8M Uldir. 6/9H BfD so far.

Kermitdafrog#1283
Website www.amwow. net (without the space)

Hi there! I’m a recruiter from the guild Blood And Thunder. We’re a Akama/Mug’thol/Dragonmaw based horde guild. We’re a 8/8 N 8/8 H Uldir guild. We’re semi-casual and just looking to get AOTC before the end of each raiding tier and occasionally get ourselves into Mythic if we possibly have the bodies for it. We raid Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s server time (PST).
We’re currently looking for a balance druid to fill out our raiding roster so we would love for you to join us! If you would like to contact me with any questions or further ask about joining you can get in touch with me on either discord or bnet!

Discord;。YaBoiKombucha 。#4505
Bnet;Deku#13304

Still looking for a Morning raid team. AOTC/CE focused please.