2/9M Balance Druid LF Morning Guild

Former CE tank/rdps looking for an AOTC/CE focused guild.

I’m a Correctional Officer and my days off constantly change every few months, so I can not maintain an EVENING schedule.

LF a MORNING RAID TEAM, that runs either 7:00-Noon at the latest CENTRAL TIME

OR

I can possibly swing an early wake up for a couple of days for a team that starts at 1:00PM CENTRAL TIME and runs no later than 5:00PM CENTRAL TIME.

I have to be out the door by 5:10PM Central or I will be late to work.

I understand these time constraints make me less attractive as a raider, and my logs are not superb- I do about 19-20k and stay alive and that’s better than some. I no longer tank because bear is dead, so this is all I have for at least this tier, but I may work on a Paladin or even a DK tank for the right guild.

If you’re interested in getting in contact with me my information is:

Raka#11901

Please leave me a message if you add me either in game or via REALID.

Thank you for your time.

Hey, we are an alliance morning guild with a lot of first responders who work alpha shift (including myself). Feel free to check us out!

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side looking to clear mythic content every tier. We are a relatively chill group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores.

We only raid six hours per week and expect people to take raid time seriously, but we also put an emphasis on having fun while also clearing the toughest content. We provide food, flasks, and repairs to all raiders and expect our raiders to provide their own pots and runes.

Current BoD progression:
9/9N
9/9H
3/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (optional/ALT raid)

Current Needs
1 tank (would love a pally, but open to anything)
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

A good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET!

Discord: Kallanis#7282
Bnet: Kallanis#1220

1 Like

I’m very interested, I’ve added you on RealID and Discord, sorry for slow response. My first day off I tend not to sit on computer :D.

I’d be glad to hear back from you guys.