6/9M Fri & Sat Guild lfm!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 6/9M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Rogue, Warrior
Range: Priest, Mage, Hunter
Healer: Paladin Priest Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Greywolfpup#1127
  • Cross#12398

Why do you hate demonhunters? Do you not know how edgy they are?

Fake warlocks that’s why

Hate’s a strong word

I have a 401 prot pally and a 395 mage looking for something during those times. Pally is my main and I can play well as Ret or Prot. The mage needs a better trinket and some 5 trait azerite gear but should have that soon. I’ll hit you up when I’m off work in a few hours if someone’s around.

^ This dude seems cool. Also AOTC boiz

Thwacked this thread.

Knocked it.

Updated with info

yall need a resto druid?

we do not unfortunately

Would love some more good players to push baddies like me and Frosty to the bench.

This is true

Louzar is going to roast Cartur this week and I can’t wait dude.

mythic opulence get out my way

Frosty you are getting a crit gem. Sorry

Hi u guys need an enh ? Havent really found a serious guild yet and just returned from a long hiatua

Hello, Resto shaman looking for a guild. Added both contacts on bnet. Have a friend thats already in your guild as well.

Yes we do to both of ya!

Afrika supports this message.