2/9H BOD 387 Hpriest LFG casual/semi-HC

Haven’t raided with a guild in a while. Looking for a fun guild to raid with on horde preferably on Illidan but willing to move for the right guild. Not looking for a guild to join that falls apart a month later that’s happened way too many times. Looking for a casual > semi casual guild that raids heroic and would be eventually going into mythic. I’m east coast and am looking to raid any 2 days tues-fri and be done by 11:30 pm est at the latest. I’m not looking for a top end raiding guild or anything, just wanting to show up, do my job, have fun and down some bosses. Please leave your info and I will get in touch if it sounds like a good fit.

Past recent progression: 9/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 13/13M HFC (us48)

1 Like

still looking!

Hi! House of Arathor, an Alliance guild on US Argent Dawn/The Scryers is recruiting mainly ranged dps for our heroic raid team. We are a guild that has been continuously active since day 1 of WoW, and while we seldom do cutting edge mythic raiding, we do get AotC every tier and have a lot of fun while doing so. We are currently 6/9 normal in BoD and starting our heroic progression as well.

Our raid times are Tues and Thurs 7-11 pm eastern time. If you think we might be a decent fit for one of your characters, please chat me up in BNet – Worfia#1721.

Still looking for a casual > semi-hardcore horde guild!

Hi Iam! If you’re open to server transferring, check us out. We might be a good fit for you. :slight_smile:

Evolved Gaming - Area 52 - Horde

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community! We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and any help would be great to have. We are getting through Normals, then working our way into Heroics.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. For other information please check out the thread below!

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Add me Demonics#1608 We are on Illidan 7/9H 1/9M We have a core spot for a holy Priest, We raid Tues-Wed 7:30-10:30pm CST (8:30-11:30PM EST) Would like to chat with you.

Added you!

Forgone Conclusion 7/9 N 2/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

Healer

Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS - Ranged

Druid
Priest
Warlock

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and ONE healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919