2/8M Rogue LF home (92% M-Ghuun to help friends)

Good evening,

I am currently returning to the game after a semester off to focus on school work, quit on 9/19/18 after first Mother kill however am most or less caught up except on the necklace and maybe five item levels. Willing to server transfer.

Uldir Parses before leaving will be provided heroic average 98.2% with two R1s and 87% M taloc

BfA:
2/8M (92% ghuun, old guild needed a stand in)

Legion (Current tier progressions when tiers ended)

9/11M (240 wipes on Aggra and 87 on Argus)
7/9M (350ish wipes on Fallen Avater best pull 19%)

Did not raid mythic prior to Tomb in Legion

Requirements

• Mythic guild who at least got to Zul in Uldir (means reaching him not killed)
  • Preffered 9-12 hours of raid time per week.
  • Any raid time hours past 6pm EST
  • Structured and strong officer core with a history (Joined alot of shaddy guilds)
  • Knowledgeable core team that actually focuses on progression
  • Willing to sit on progression fights, will not accept bench position
  • Loot Council enforcement of tradeable items from farm kills.

I am not interested in playing numerous alts or copies of my toon.

Resouces

Upon request I can provide all Guild leaders and officer information from previous guilds for material. Left almost all guilds on friendly terms.

Thank you for your time, please leave your contact information and I will reach out to you.

New Lunar Republic - 7/8 Mythic - somewhat spam, but not entirely. No point in typing the same exact thing over, and over.

We are looking for a DPS and Healer for our Mythic raid team. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST. Our guild has been together for nearly 10 years now, and as such we’re a stable guild that values our community just as much as progression. We’re looking for raiders who want to be a part of something long term, and raid with us for the tiers to come. If you’re interested, or have any questions, you can add Aerro#1143, Eberebus#1606, or Azazel#11178 on Bnet.

As someone who had been looking for a guild that isn’t “toxic”, enjoys playing together both in-game, and out of game, and values the community aspect of the guild more than not - New Lunar Republic has been my home since finding it.

Let them know Malemage sent ya. Let’s get this bread

Kulzek,

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13 year old raiding guild that just moved from Kael’thas. We were all in search of a more populated server. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

We stopped raiding about 2 months ago to make this move, as you might know moving a guild takes time and resources. I am looking for a rogue to join us for the upcoming raid content. You can reach me at Geo#1668

Thanks,
Geo

Hey there Kulzek!

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow is currently looking to recruit a solid Rogue for BfD progression. We raid 2 nights a week for 7 hours total. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

7/8 m ally team, 6% on ghuun, fri-sat 6-10 server, james#12323

Hey Kulzek,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Hey Kulzek :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is preferred, but not necessary to be considered! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168
Good luck and happy raiding!

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!

Come hit us up!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Seraph’s Disasterpiece and Wubs & Friends teams would love to add a rogue to their mythic rosters!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 4/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxlie (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello Kulzek,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:

Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

<Stoic> is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore (transferred from Bonechewer at the end of Legion), active since vanilla. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focused on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

Stoic has two raid teams, and one of them, Wipes at 1% (8/8 Mythic) is currently recruiting skilled players for Battle for Dazar’alor.

Our goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are still accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players who enjoy the challenge of cutting-edge mythic raiding, who have a strong personal drive to improve, and the perseverance to commit to clearing out each raid tier.

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 6 pm - 9 pm PST (server time).

If you think you’d be a good fit with our team, and are interested in cutting edge raiding in BFA, please apply today at www.stoic.gg

If you have any questions, please get in contact with darkinertia#1386 (btag), AshaGreyjoy#3610 (discord)

Hey, is 6/8M and would love another rouge. Feel free to add me on bnet and we can talk more. Meno#11434

Hi Kulzek! I’m the recruitment officer for Immortal team in Eternal Kingdom on US Proudmoore. We finished 7/8m. I’d like to chat with you. Please add my btag leayha#1419