2/8M HPriest LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi all,

Former hardcore raider during BC and Cataclysm returning to BFA looking for a 2-3 night raiding guild that pushes progression but likes to have fun and understands that real life happens. I will be prepared, punctual, and always looking to improve.

Times are flexible but after 6 PM CST would be ideal. Willing to faction change/server transfer but only for a secure raiding spot (understanding trial may be necessary but would prefer to do from current server).

I also have a 381 DK but would prefer to raid on my priest.

Please contact me through discord, Weaknesspays#4606, or in game, Weaknesspays#1920.

Epidural,

If you’re willing to faction change administrators-illidan are very excited to talk to you!

We raid Tuesday Thursday 830-11EST with optional Sunday at the same time.

If that sounds good hit me up

• bnet: dityboycom#1868
    Disc: dityboycom#4643

More info:

Hello Epidural,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for both rdps and healers especially for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW, and pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!
[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Server

Stormrage

Raid Times:

Friday and Saturday, 10:30 PM EST to 1:30 AM EST.

About us:

Coterie is a relatively new guild created by a group of friends who enjoy each others company, jokes, and laughter. We are a tight-knit group of friends and we really do try our best to take raiding seriously while still trying to have fun. We understand that real life truly does come first, but please, give us some notice if you are unable to attend a raid. We only raid 2 nights a week and we try to be as efficient as possible. This means coming prepared with knowledge of the boss fights is a really big help.

Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Raid Requirements:

Must be fully gemmed and enchanted.

Must bring flasks.

Must have potions.

Most importantly, bring a good and positive attitude. =)

If you are interested,

B-tag: Chris#12923

Discord: Gingri#7061