"2.5k exp" losing to 1.6k... why

This is BfA player skill does not apply like it did several expansions ago, that is a big reason why people are so bored, the ladder is so inactive and the games go so long into dampening.

No one can be punished anymore. Except those that actively queue.

1 Like

Something like that

Just curious why is outlaw more mechanically challenging than say assassin?

Maybe the 1.6 has 3k exp.

Or 2.5 was carried/piloted/whatever. Tbh, nobody actually cares.

it’s not

people just pretend under played specs are underplayed because they’re skillful

whenever something like ele shaman is bad people swear up and down "ele is a skillful wizard unlike -enter meta- "

though assass is incredibly easy and straightforward with a low skill floor and low skill ceiling
the only difference with outlaw is that it has access to more tools and does less damage

but 90 second blind, gouge, ranged kidney, and half assasses damage output doesn’t make it a ‘skillful spec’

2 Likes

Lol. It’s incredibly easy for most players to screw up with decision making on roll the bones leading them to do absolutely nothing. There’s a massive dps difference between an Outlaw Rogue making the right call and one not making the right calls, unlike any DK Spec , Assassination Rogue, etc.

Saying Outlaw is on the more difficult end isn’t controversial in the slightest lol. I can see how people playing easy damage bots might not want to accept that tho.

It’s simply a fact that managing disarm , gouge, roll the bones , coordinating gun swaps, having to deal with Outlaw being extremely squishy ends up being much more challenging than being a plate 2 button spec sitting middle being immortal.

This. The game is more about gear and comp rather than skill.

possible scenarios:

• they could have bought that account.
  • they could have bought a boost
  • they could have got carried/got lucky to some extent perhaps
    etc etc

damn thats annoying, i thought no one buys carries etc…

If I were to give an educated guess I’d say it’s either that those players are washed, or that they only know how to do well at higher ratings where the strats are more predictiable, or that the rest of the team is making mistakes that are making it hard for them to play their best.

1 Like

It depends. Gear and comp > equally skilled less geared/worse comp. But there is a skill modifier it’s just hard to say what that is but sometimes it feels like it’s 300-400 rating in stuff like arena. IE) A 2k rated hunter probably does as well as a 1600 DK/arms warrior in healer/dps 2s.

i was playing as recent as last night (australiian time) and I had to “interview” 3 different healers to 2v2 with me… I ended up giving them each a shot and all 3 gave me this “carry me daddy” vibe… I managed to win the games but instantly kicked them out due to lack of CCing and timely stuns…the game took 10-15 mins each because of them literally sitting back doing nothing just healing… its genuinely pathetic having to lose points in order to get to where you started… ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz

I mean, 2v2 is a lot slower paced than 3v3, and a lot of the time CC actually does nothing. A lot of the time I just hang back and heal. If I can land a CC and I think it’s worth it, I will. But I mean if my partner is sitting at like 30% and the enemy team has damage available and my teammate is calling for CC and stuns and I’m really skeptical that they can get the kill, I am not going for that CC until I can top them. I’d rather not throw when the matches are quite long and there will be another opportunity later. In 2s you don’t have to kill in CC. You can kill with pressure, or with more damage in dampening. Or just by being more efficient than the other team. It really depends on your comp. But as a WW you should be able to out damage just about any comp in the world lol.

Moreso, exposing yourself as a healer at the wrong time can be game ended because you just eat tons of annoying CC, DR stuns, things like that. So part of properly playing is to actually sit way back and do nothing but heal. It depends on the situation.

Matches start at 20% dampening and ramp up from there pretty quickly. Maybe it’s your impatient mongoloid mentality that’s holding you back. The trick to winning is to first stop losing.

blazingboost

1 Like
1 Like

:thinking: um about that

Yeah I feel really terrible about the 3 games he won with all 3 terrible healers. I’m sure he 1v2 just every game. Leet WW.

Ur a 440 ilvl ww monk spam qing 2’s how can u blame anyone but urself for taking 15 mins to kill anything? Oh yeah it’s more likely 3 seperate healers were worse than u :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like