2 385 LF Home Ele/Hunter

We are the following
Elemental Shaman 385
Hunter 385
Due to a job change i had , i cannot raid with the guild i was trialing with along with my GF (Hunter in post). We are looking for main spots in your raid team. For Siege.
Pref late night in PST timezone between 7-12PST. Would prefer to be around 8 PST due to work, but for the right group i can see about times since my times are changing for work soon due to a job change

Snackz#1210 for more information and reachout
Logs can be provide for all classes, again only interested in main spots and Horde pref offers

Our prog is 6/8M with sub 70% Attempts on Mythrax. Please be the same or greater EXP.
Thank you

heya Snackz,
I’m recruiting both a hunter and an Ele Shaman for a 7/8M (sub 5% attempts on G’huun) team in the guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. While we are alliance, we can offer a robust community of players, and team that’s been Cutting Edge since HFC. We raid MWTh 8-1130 pacific time.

If this sounds interesting to you, add me to btag and lets talk. I think you’d like our team and our guild.

Looking forward to hearing from you – my btag is below.

Hantevirus
hantevirus#1921 (btag)
hantevirus#8346 (discord)

Armageddon Industries

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Adult Heroic Raiding / M+ guild. Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

[b]BfA Progression: Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events
WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team
  • Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

Destiny 2 Clan = Junkyard Dawgs

• Wed - Raid 11:30pm-3am EST
  • Friday - Gambit / Cruicible / Strikes (we may occasionally raid on Fridays too)

See our recruitment forum post for lots more details.

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

still searching

Hey snackz :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is preferred, but not necessary to be considered! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

read the time frames

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 7/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with us on either,
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

I am confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

Thank you\

I will be around later tonight via BNET or Mobile Bnet

still looking

yes we are

looking still

yep this cool though

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting RDPS for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks a lot.

horde pref unless your paying the xfer

hello thgere

hello there

Hey Snackz,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our progression isn’t representative of our core team’s skill level; a huge chunk of recruits simply quit the game during progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

be around current prog or no thank you

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla