meh…  

Hope it goes ever lower

1 Like

When season1 happen it’ll prolly go back up

I hope so then ill sell toget some of my gold back

Well not at 199k i wont was going to but not at that rip off price

Yep sure do

2 Likes

Price will go up again is like stock. People want to have gold in game to level professions and to craft their gear. Wait a month or two price will go over 300k again

1 Like

lets hope so

It always does at the start of an expansion when people are buying and selling them on mass for gold for progression raids and probably mythic+ now these days too. Once season 1 is in it’s late stages this will be back up to the 300-400k range.

I think it’s going lower. It always seems to bottom out a month or so after release. One thing to consider is this got to it’s lowest on the weekend. May want to consider that when buying.

It will keep dropping for a bit which is great for me the only thing I really spend gold on is tokens.

I bought tons of gold before expac came out, and now I’m cashing it all in.

Re-posting the same thing I’ve been re-posting since 2021.

1 Like

ya with it going down i expect it to go UP soon bc soo many will be buying them now

Yup, and I couldn’t afford one back then either.

Cool. Good to know. Tyvm.

Lets gooooo. Dump to 150k when raid opens. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

Too bad the AH is broken due to TSM DDOSing the AH. That’s part of the reason why the token is crashing.

Yep, this is always what happens at the start. Now and the next couple weeks are going to be the best time to purchase tokens with gold if you want game time.

The price is low because there are too many people buying tokens with real money than there are people buying tokens with gold.

We’re in the trenches folks.

Nice, time to stock up for game time and future expansions.