You don’t need a sub to post now!

Wow, I was going to say it would be easy for banned people to come back. :grimacing::flushed:

That’s too bad. Would have been a nice change. I’m not a fan of Reddit.

6 Likes

I can already see susan spamming gold sales. It’s like classic already!

5 Likes

that’s good to know, could already see the massive spam posts if it was intended

Character selection screen is humungous too.

And so what is this?

28 Likes

Enjoy it while you can if your unsubbed .

2 Likes

A weekend BBQ now pass the chicken. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see no light here.

Only darkness.

10 Likes

I guess it’s kind of a shame. The forums could actually become pretty alive if there were people who had WoW and battle.net accounts but no sub that could post.

oh well.

3 Likes

Conversely, in another thread, I was not able to reply, but that seems to have resolved and it was probably PEBCAK all along anyway so I’ll hush now.

Part of the issue there is that WoW itself is a sub based service now. You don’t buy the base game and then expansions. Everything but the current expansion just comes with the sub.

1 Like

Its just great to be back these new fourms so far are great I was expecting alot worse like not being able to post from toons anymore glad to see I still keep my anomity…

I wish blizz would keep it!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if a bonfire countess as candle but sure!

Yeh. The classic forums weren’t really that bad. I mean the worst part was actually the GD trolls who pay a visit regularly.

2 Likes

Too soon. That is too soon.

:sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

There is a bug in the layout for the replies accordion in posts. The realm is showing in front of the character name.

1 Like

A war crime.

/20characters

4 Likes

now they are letting just anyone in… people used to pay to get in.