You don’t need a sub to post now!

I’m not subbed and I can post. Is this right blizz?

33 Likes

Idk if it’s intended, but it’s not just you. I also do not have an active sub.

They’ll probably mark that a bug and fix it soon, don’t worry!

19 Likes

That will probably make for some interesting conversations. I wonder how long it will be before they change it back.

3 Likes

Must be a bug, we can’t be having any unpaid riff raff loitering around here in these brand spanking new forums.

/moo :cow:

19 Likes

I would be fine with this change staying. with the way bfa has gone a lot of people don’t want to play but still stick around to see if things change.

11 Likes

There is no way that’s intended. Probably a screwup involving the way the Classic WoW forums don’t require a sub.

2 Likes

We’ll have to wait and see. Perhaps having a BattleNet account is enough, now, with new moderation tools on the back end?

Testing to see if I can reply without a sub… Just in case I can, I HATE infinite scrolling with the passion of a thousand blazing suns, and I also hate that I can’t click on people’s portraits to see their transmog anymore :confused:

9 Likes

Really? Oh, I can’t wait for even MORE doomsaying from people who aren’t subscribed!

/sarcasm off, I think it could potentially be a good thing that people who unsubscribed because they don’t like the current state of the game can continue to comment on its’ development.

4 Likes

Yay!

And hush, Tyrande.

2 Likes

Oh, holy hell did they actually murder the armory with this update? Or does the profile pic just not link there anymore?

1 Like

I’m glad that I can continue to lurk the wow forums even when I don’t have a sub running.

3 Likes

Click name and then click view profile.

Cheers. :disappointed:

2 Likes

This is not intended and will be rectified!

65 Likes

I don’t expect that to last long.

2 Likes

Awww, goodbye everyone

21 Likes

The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

8 Likes

Wow, I was going to say it would be easy for banned people to come back. :grimacing::flushed:

That’s too bad. Would have been a nice change. I’m not a fan of Reddit.

6 Likes