20th Anniversary Celebration Update Notes

20th Anniversary Celebration Update Notes

The 20th Anniversary Celebration update arrives to World of Warcraft on October 22!

View Full Article

9 Likes
  • Dracthyr who have strayed away from Evoker magic have a reduced movement boost when using Glide.

Roofles. Saw that coming. Good decision.

“Glide doesn’t boost movement speed” can finally be repeated on here with a bit more truth to it.

2 Likes

Still sticking with the weekly drip feeding at the account level for currency eh? That’s pretty garbage - you should just let us consume when we want to consume.

32 Likes

" * Celebrate 30 Years of Warcraft with Warcraft III themed back appearances on the Trading Post"

Will be interesting to see what these look like

1 Like
  • Non-cosmetic class restricted gear can now have its appearance collected by other classes. This change will be retroactive to any gear currently your bank or inventory.

should have keep the armor and not sell it lol from the old nef raid lol

4 Likes

Hey, guys here are these awesome t2 mog sets and you cant have them unless you play every single say for weeks on end.

15 Likes

Good Feral changes!

1 Like

Oh this is tauren crap. I wanted to not log on and get stuff.

3 Likes

You mean this goes against everything they said this expansion would be?

3 Likes

How?

1 Like

I’m looking for the T2 sets (which look amazing) to be more reasonably farmable. Don’t leave a bad taste in players mouths regarding this please. Just make the currency acquisition a lot easier. Please. Don’t make us rememeber this event for the wrong reasons. Don’t be like blizzard for one decision. Please.
Please.

10 Likes

it’s not the price drops in order 60 40 the 20 you need atleast 350 tokens
and they can be gotten from the weekly quest we do and what not
and after 100 you will be given a small boost to get more of them and they are warband items also

Except there’s a discount after you buy the first set, bringing the sets all down to 20 bronze tokens with all discounts in place.

1 Like

from the ptr you get them from the weekly quest and what not

its 60 40 then 20 unless it was changed

where is the anniversary shop bundle with trader tendies we know you have one cooking

1 Like

Druid, Pally, and Arcane Mage all getting buffs and cool new spells. I like it!

Just FYI …

It looks like all t2 sets will require 320 of these tokens. If you’re limited to 20 per week… it’s going to take 16 weeks for everything. I’m not sure what it means to get extra gains once you hit 100 but you’re already 5 weeks in at that point.

It is drip feeding. If you want it all, good luck.

See https://www.wowhead.com/guide/world-events/20th-anniversary-event

3 Likes

Any details to share about the new motorcycle mounts? People are losing their minds thinking they have to drink 1000 bottles of Mt Dew just to get these.

3 Likes

So fire mage, a class that I personally believe is slightly above average, gets hit with the nerf bat really hard. Meanwhile, there are other classes better than fire mage that did not even get hit. Help me understand why this change happened Blizzard.

1 Like