198 Rsham LF H/M Guild

Former Top 500 Us Raider in Legion& BFA LF H/M Guild Wed/Fri a 3rd day is fine. Have logs from my past. 2/10H LF Athletic Guild lmao. Cambino#11398 Feel to add me, Answer any questions. Very Active player/Smaller Streamer.
Ttv/csbmvp

Hey Freak!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 4/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey Freak, Geronimo is a 10/10N and 4/10H alliance guild that hopes to eventually push mythic and get CE. If you would consider swapping to alliance, I’d love to talk to you a bit more! Aurora#1837

Hey there, Freakaleak! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Lets talk shaman things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013

Freakaleak,

We’re looking for an rsham for a core
Spot. We are 1/10M 9/10H. Should get sire quickly this week as we have some pulls on him.

Below is our spam please reach out witb questions or to chat or you can put in an application if we look like a good fit. Thank you!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 1/10M 9/10H currently.

**Wowprogress (including rules and application):**ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Healer, prefer Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman or Priest (Holy or Disc).

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610