198 Ret Paladin looking for raiding and community

Hi friends. I am looking for a guild that is more than a guild. I’m one of those players that likes to log on and get an invite to a M+ group, or for PVP, or whatever. I like to log on and see that people are on and playing the game. At the same time, I want to be able to progress through the current raid at a reasonable pace and not continue to wipe repeatedly because people are making the same mistakes. I am 198 ilvl, willing to faction/server change for the right guild, usually active in the evenings from 7:30pm CST onwards. I am unavailable to raid Tuesdays and Sundays, and would prefer to not raid later than midnight; any other days are fine. You can contact me at WalterMelon#11433 on battle.net. Thank you for your time.

Hello there my guild just founded 3 days ago we 9/10 N and 1/10 H so far we start H progression this week our raid days are M/W 7:30 - 10pm CST currently looking for DPS to continue our Heroic progression. Feel free to add me on battle net @ mlynk1204#1985 would love to chat about you joining our community.

Well met!

We are looking for active players who love to do everything. PvP, questing, leveling alts, farming mats, hunting transmog, getting achievements, anything and everything!

We would love to get a tight group to run the new raid. We are in need of a couple of healers, however, we want everyone to have fun and play what they want. We haven’t set a dedicated raid schedule because we want that to be a group decision.

If you are looking for a casual home to explore new content, and if you wanna help us slay those nasty hordies, give us a shout! We would love to have yah! Bottom line, it’s all about having fun. LGBTQ+, 420, and family friendly.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”)

PST: Mojosan-BurningBlade

Mostly active nights and weekends.

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

:shell: