198 Resto sham lf early evening or weekend raid team

Update: Had to name change. Character is Tidezx on Dalaran.

Played casually in BfA, looking to jump back into the raid scene for SL if the time slot fits. Have plenty of mythic experience in the past. Haven’t seriously raided since Siege, however, that was a full clear (CE) and multiple high parses.

Ideally, looking for early evening raids mid week (5-9pm EST would be prime), or weekend evenings.

Open to joining secondary raid groups, and am always looking to push high keys on off-nights.

Willing to transfer/faction change if need be also.

Feel free to add me on bnet if you’d like to go over anything. Aaron#11388

Hoping to hear back!

Hello Tidez! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Saturdays & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, tanks in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husillidan-hard-stuck-tueswed-700pm/779169

Hi Tidez, here’s the link to our listing. Do let us know if you are interested :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, but looking for a bit earlier. I’m pretty well convinced there are no 5-9 EST guilds :frowning:

Bump for one more shot.

We [The Dignified] raid 7:30pm-10pm CST Wednesdays and 7:30pm-??? CST on Fridays, if that fits better and you are interested (and don’t mind a realm/faction transfer). We are located on the Blade’s Edge/Thunderhorn server group, which is also linked to Agamaggan, Archimonde, Jadenar, and The Underbog.

Feel free to reach out if you’re interested. DivineStorm#1844 on bnet.

To the top!

Hey Tidez!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 4/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359