198 Priest LF Raiding Guild

Hello,

Looking for a guild to raid with, would love to do non-hard core mythic progression. Cutting edge for me is not a must-have.

I play both disc/shadow, I prefer to DPS but more than willing to heal.

Willing to transfer pretty much anywhere - looking for 2-3 nights a week ending no later than 11-12 eastern (I’m east coast based)

Happy holidays and thanks!!

Hey there,

I am currently looking to add some more ranged dps to our group. We raid tues/thurs 7-10pm EST. We are AOTC focused so not sure if the mythic progresses is a deal breaker, if not would love to chat with you and see if it may be something you are interested in. Good luck in your search if I don’t hear from you!

Smellylad#1666

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.

Thank you!

Lok’tar, Aleksai!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is looking for priests. Your heals are in more need, but we’d welcome you as dps as well.

We raid Fri/Sat 8-11 Eastern, though our server is Central.

We’ve been around since ICC, with a hodge-podge of members picked up along the various expansions since. We always progress through Mythic, and we earned 9/12M in Nyalotha.

We’re currently 4/10H 9/10N, mostly due gear drop nerfs and ensuring we have a solid group that works together well, but progression will definitely pick up in the next few weeks.

If you’re interested or have questions, feel free to reach out :slight_smile:
Paeoni
Btag: Ember#1670
Discord: Ember#2528

Hey if you’re still looking please add me on bnet and we can chat! Array#1842

Hey Aleksai!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a disc for our core raid team. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-lf-healsrange/800363

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there, we are currently looking for a Spriest and you may be perfect for our guild. We are currently progressing through heroic and eventually progress casually through mythic. Add me so we can chat!
Ooforia#1365

8/10H is looking for a shadow priest. We are a very relaxed group of friends who like to hang out. We run a lot of mythic+. Let me know if you are interested.
ChowFun#1532

Hi! is a skullcrusher based guild looking for more for our weekend raid schedule. We are also east coast and our raid times are Friday and Saturday nights, 730pm-11. We are relaxed, but also eager to clear. We are a fun and helpful group of players. Active in discord. We are 3/10 on normal (we have only raided twice) and will start heroics in a few weeks.

Hi! is a skullcrusher based guild looking for more for our weekend raid schedule. We are also east coast and our raid times are Friday and Saturday nights, 730pm-11. We are relaxed, but also eager to clear. We are a fun and helpful group of players. Active in discord.We are 3/10 on normal (we have only raided twice) and will start heroics in a few weeks.

Won’t waste too much of your time. Here’s my info and recruitment post. Would love to talk to you sometime whenever you’re free.

Bnet: Howard#11949
Discord: AlbinoNips#2961

Debaited Post

Hey Aleksai,

Eternal Order is a Alliance CE guild on Sargeras. The core team consist of former top 100 players We are recruiting for our mythic team as we currently are 5/10H. We raid T/W/Thurs from 9-12EST. We are moving from 2x a week to 3x a week starting this week in order to push through heroic and get into mythic. Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

Hey Aleksai, if you’re still looking for a guild reach out to me on discord : Dèlren#8012

Straight Slappin is our guild name, and we are currently finishing up heroic and starting to progress through mythic. We raid Tues/Wed at 8:00pm est to 11:00pm est. Let me know if this interests you.

Hey Aleksai,

We are currently looking for a Priest for our raid team roster. I’ll hit you with our spam. If you’d like to chat more, please add us on btag! We hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

< Death and Purples > is recruiting! We are a mythic progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment, aimed at high end progression. Our goal is to successfully achieve Cutting Edge content every tier, without compromising our community and the enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive. Our memes are on fire. Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

• Progress: N: 10/10, H: 6/10
  • Raid Schedule: Monday/- Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)
  • Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

• Off Healer: DPS that can flex into a healer spot if needed
  • DPS: Mage, Shadow Priest, Unholy DK, Balance Druid

All exceptional players will be considered!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too. :slight_smile: Super active Discord sever. We do social events every week, Mythic +, PvP, and more.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

• talex490#11500
  • AvaBell#1981
  • SlySylo#1391
  • Lilythia#1898

Or, apply at www.deathandpurples .com

Thank you for reading!
We look forward to slaying dragons and sharing memes with you.
DAP Guild Management

Hey there.
Shark Party looking to add someone to the core who can swap between dps/heals
Currently 5/10H, semi-hardcore guild.
Raid Tues/Wed 8-11est.
Add me if you’re interested in talking.
Cripple#11681

Hey!

Our guild is looking for a Shadow Priest for our raid team!

We’re Civil Disobedience (Alliance - US - Whisperwind), and we are currently raiding Castle Nathria where we are 10/10 Normal, 5/10 Heroic. We finished last tier with 10/12 M Ny’alotha, 12/12 H, 12/12 N. We do intend to try for Cutting Edge, but we haven’t gotten it before so it’s not a must-have for us this tier, either!

We run m+ other fun content every night except for Tuesday and Friday, which are our raid nights (8p CST - 11p CST). Our Mythic Keys night is Wednesdays, our alt raid night is Sundays, and our Gathering Night is Mondays!

We place a strong focus on learning and teaching. This means that if you are interested in moving toward raiding but have strayed away due to feeling it’s high pressure and high stress, not feeling like you’ve given the time and space to learn the fights, or feeling like PUGs are generally awful, then we would love to have you join us. We are more than willing to teach you the fights and to be patient with you, as long as you give us your very best!

If you are someone who wants to push keys and work on raid content in an environment that won’t penalize you for failing and instead encourages you to learn, who wants a group of like-minded friends ready to support whatever your in game goal might be, who likes shooting the breeze with a bunch of (mostly) adults, who is ready to take your playing to the next level without being condescended to, and who is willing to put in the time and work to learn and leave your ego at the door, this is the right place for you.

We are willing to pay for server transfers in some cases. Our guild bank is super stocked, and we pay for repairs (all the time, not just during raids!). We are also a women-run guild with a zero tolerance policy toward racism, homophobia, sexism etc – ALL are welcome here!!

Please let me know if you are interested and I’ll shoot your our application! Hope to hear from you!

In game: Hypotenuse (mage) on Whisperwind

Battlenet: Hypotenuse#11810 (Hypotenuse)

Discord: Hypotenuse#2915 (GM - Hypotenuse) OR Kelacia#5055 (Officer - Kelacia)

Hi Aleksai! is looking for a disc priest that can also flex to DPS if needed. We’re 5/10H right now, looking for reliability and fun people to come with us as we journey through AoTC and onward to Mythic. We formed early in Nyalotha and got Cutting Edge, and want to continue the trend.

We raid T/Th 7-10 CST (8-11 EST), with Sundays being available for push days but are generally optional. If you are interested, add me on Discord at Rystrave#6146 or Bnet at Rystrave#1789

We are in need of a Spriest.

New raiding guild 9/10N 1/10H Aiming get AOTC then move into mythic. Currently recruiting 1 holy pally and melee/ranged dps. High need for DK, lock. Also accepting spriest,hunter,monk,dh. Raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11PM EST. Morpheus#1478

Hey there!

Faceroll is currently working on rebuilding a team for Mythic progression, we’re a team that’s built up of various raiders that have varying levels of experience and aiming to get a quality team built to push CE.

We’re currently in need of ranged DPS, would love to talk with you more. Can add any of our officers;

• Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Eonax [Officer] - Rav#1666
  • Watermonkey [Officer] - Watermonkey#11419

Or can go directly onto our site to find more about us & apply https://faceroll.org/