198 ilvl Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild

I’m looking for a guild for heroic/mythic raiding. I have been healing as a paladin since WOTLK I am also willing to level/switch to whatever healing class is needed but would prefer to stay paladin at the moment I can work with almost any raiding schedule but would prefer to not raid weekends. I am also willing to server transfer and faction transfer for the right guild
10/10 N
4/10 H
BNet: Solerenth#1615
Discord: Solerenth#7770

1 Like

bump to the top.

Hey Solerenth ,below is my guilds recruitment post . Would like to speak to you about our raid team when your free

STARS is a NA HORDE guild on Mal’ganis . We are currently 7/10 normal, 2/10 HEROIC and have a total of 16 raid members . We are gearing members through normal to continue pushing heroic and eventually mythic . We are looking to increase our raid by 3-4 members . 1 healer slot and 2-3 dps Slots. We are considering ALL specs . Message me or drop a comment if interested in joining, WE WILL HELP GEAR YOU if needed . Our raid days are Tuesday / Thursday 7-10 EST. U can message me on battlenet: Bhad#11448 or Discord: Bhad#1684

Hey sol,

We need another healer for our raid. Please review the below and let me know if you’re interested.

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first ever guild raid week we’re 6/10N and getting close on Council. We used a group fully from guild with no pugs and brought a team of ~20. We expect to clear all of Normal this week and push into Heroic.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting a tank, a healer, and ranged dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional melee player, please do not hesitate to apply.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

Hi Solerenth!

We are a CE focused guild on Mal’Ganis looking to boost the roster with a great healer. We are currently up to 3/10H and sub 30% pulls on Inerva. Guild spam below, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. On our first night we managed to get 3/10H CN cleared with sub 30% pulls on Inerva. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Contact

Covens - Btag: Lena#11669 | Discord: Lena#7524
Nerd - Btag: nerdrage#12234
Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342

Hi Solerenth - My raid team is focused on getting AOTC, and eventually CE, but we’re not stressing it. We all know how to play our toons, we all understand that you have to move out of the bad stuff to keep your dps numbers up, and most of all we understand that if you can’t have fun while killing bosses and progressing what is the point of the game. We’re specifically interested in a Paladin, but skilled players are always valued more than class with our team.

Feel free to check out our post if you’d like to learn more. [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Hello Solerenth! We are currently in need of a holy paladin, come check us out on Mal’Ganis! Heres our info below!

Meme Regime - The Memes Strike back

After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to push into high mythics and strive for CE this coming expansion.

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs: ranged DPS & Healers

Currently 10/10N 4/10H

Even if you do not see your spec up there please do apply we would love to talk with you

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

APPLICANTS:

• Be able to make full use of voice communications (e.g., Discord ) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members.

• Have fun in raid and have amazing if not perfect attendance for raid, but we do understand that real life comes first so if there are any emergencies just be sure to let the guild know

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

“Resurgence” Of Bleeding Hollow. is 1/10H Recruitment. Healers and Ranged DpS

We are a group a CE raiders who have been raiding together, some since classic, Ranging from hardcore to semi.
We pride ourselves with structure, and being able to complete content all while having fun!

What we expect from any raider new or old:

• motivated to research class/encounters
  • verbal in raid setting
  • takes criticism well

What you can expect from us:

• A drama free guild
  • experienced leaders in many aspects of the game
  • Fair system, favoritism highly discouraged

Raid days / times : Wed,Thurs 8-11pm EST.

#Thecoldbange#1998

Hey Solerenth!

I think we might be a good fit for you!

Check us out and shoot me a message if you’re interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husbleeding-hollow-corner-tuesthurs-930-est-ce-raiders-1010-n-410-h/722499?u=nartpls-bleeding-hollow

If you’re still looking, so are we!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/range-five-h-zul’jin-2day-weekday-aotcmythic/651171

We are in need of an exceptional holy paladin and would welcome speaking with you.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Progression 10/10 N 3/10 H Castle Nathria

Current Needs:

Tanks - Protection Paladin, Guardian Druid
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Resto Druid
Melee DPS- Windwalker Monk, Feral Druid
Ranged DPS - Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Hey Sol

Hey Trilla

About Us

FireStorm (Area52) is a group of players that loves the integrity of being in a community based guild. Respect towards guildies is first and foremost our number 1 rule. We expect raiders to play responsibly in their chosen role and come/help with the preparation of raid mats. I.E; Pots, Flasks, Food, Etc . We’re a very active guild that has members constantly running M+, PvP or chatting in Discord and are looking for people who will be just as active.

Our goal is to have a community and a team able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

Raid and Expectations

Raid Progress: 10/10N // 2/10H
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed @ 9:30pm-12:30 (est)

• Raid Invites Go Out 15 Mins Prior.
  • Come To Raid Prepare: With at least Flask, Food, and Pots
  • Be Aware Of Boss Fights and Mechanics, everyone should be watching a guide prior to raiding.
  • Keeping Up to Date With Class/Role Changes
  • Proper Addons Such as Bigwigs/DBM/ Etc
  • Attendance is Key ! If you can’t make a certain please let us know ahead of time so we can find a replacement for you on the day.
  • Open to Constructive Criticism and advice from other guild members. (2 brains is better than 1)
  • Last But Not Least, Part Of Being a Mythic Raider is also doing mythic + keys

Classes We Are Looking For:

Healers: Priest, Paladin, Shaman

DPS: Warlock, Druid(boomie), Hunter, Shadow Priest. Skilled melee will be considered as well

Contact

We also ask for a short voice interview with all potential recruits.

Discord: Slip#9595
BTAG: Calamity#12814
BTAG: LordFarquaad#1892
BTAG: Leviathonlx#1820

Hey Sole!

[Emergency Tactics] is building a brand new raid team dedicated to pushing Mythic with the overall goal of CE most tiers. We are looking for all players with the mindset and dedication it takes to achieve CE as a team. Check out our details below and contact me for further details!

Raid Times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord: Brewdicke#9828
Needs: Heals and dps