[H/A] [Thrall] <TCoA> The Coven of Ashes – Recruiting for TWW S1

Join TCoA – The Coven of Ashes

Are you ready to embrace the darkness and carve your name into the history of Azeroth? We’re a newly formed guild on the brink of adventure, diving into The War Within expansion and the latest content. If you’re a mature player looking to forge lasting friendships in the gaming world, look no further!

What We Offer:

• Welcoming Community: Join a group of like-minded individuals ready to explore Azeroth together.
  • Discord Server: Stay connected with our fully functional Discord server for seamless communication and coordination during gameplay.
  • Regular Events: Participate in epic raids, tackle challenging dungeons, and enjoy laid-back social nights that bring our guild closer.
  • Supportive Environment: Whether you’re leveling up or taking on the toughest content, you’ll find encouragement and team spirit throughout your journey.
  • Engaging Discussions: Share your insights on World of Warcraft, dive into lore discussions, and trade epic loot with fellow guild members.
  • Versatile Gaming: While our main focus is World of Warcraft, we also love exploring other titles together, making our community truly versatile.

Who We’re Looking For:

• Mature Gamers: If you value friendship, fun, and a positive gaming atmosphere, you’ll fit right in.
  • Team Players: We’re all about teamwork, laughter, and a dash of friendly competition.
  • Community Builders: Help us shape our close-knit community as we grow and thrive together.
  • Dedicated Staff: Join our leadership team and play a crucial role in our guild’s journey.

The War Within Expansion Highlights:

• New Zones: Explore the vast underground realms of Khaz Algar, including the Isle of Dorn, The Ringing Deeps, Hallowfall, and Azj-Kahet.
  • Earthen Playable Race: Embrace the new Allied Race of hardy subterranean dwellers.
  • Delves: Engage in bite-sized world instances, playable solo or with up to four players, featuring Brann Bronzebeard as the companion for Season 1.
  • Warbands: Manage multiple characters across accounts with shared banks, reputations, achievements, and more.
  • Hero Talent Trees: Customize your class with new Hero Talents unlocking at Level 71.
  • Dynamic Flying: Experience momentum-based flying mechanics applied to all pre-existing flying mounts.
  • New Raids: Dive into the first raid of the expansion, already live, and tackle challenging new content with your guildmates.

Our Focus:

We are primarily a social guild, dedicated to fostering a friendly and inclusive environment where members can enjoy the game at their own pace. While our main focus is on building a strong community, we also like to dabble in raids and other high-end content. This allows us to experience the thrill of raiding without the pressure of a hardcore schedule. Whether you’re a seasoned raider or new to endgame content, you’ll find a place here.

Ready to Embrace the Darkness?

Join The Coven of Ashes today. Send a message in the forum below or find us in-game, and let’s conquer Azeroth together.

Stand united, fight with fury, and let the flame of the Coven of Ashes forge our legacy.

Still looking for members to join us :smile:

Tired of doing delves alone? Sick of getting declined for Mythic+? Join and explore, conquer, and laugh together with a friendly, social guild at your side.

2 Likes

I’d be interested in joining.
My bnet is Fae#11161

2 Likes

Sorry, only just seen this. We’d be happy to have you! I’ve sent you a Battle.net request

Hi everyone! We’re still welcoming new members to, The Coven of Ashes. If you’re interested in joining, feel free to drop a message here for an invite. We’d love to have you with us!

2 Likes

Do you have days/times in mind once you get more ppl? Could you use a returning healer? looking to roll fresh

2 Likes

Hey! I appreciate you reaching out Vel and we would be happy to have you. I’m thinking maybe Thurs & Sun around 7:00pm-9:30pm EST but nothing is set in stone. I’d definitely wanna make sure it suited our members first. Please feel free to add me on Battle.net at Shampi#1108

Hi everyone! We’re still welcoming new members to, The Coven of Ashes. If you’re interested in joining, feel free to drop a message here for an invite. We’d love to have you with us!

2 Likes

Hey all, we still have quite a few spots available for people to join our WoW guild. We’re still a fairly new guild so the more the merrier! We look forward to seeing you in game.

Hello all! We’re still accepting new members into The Coven of Ashes. If you’d like to join, just leave a message here for an invite. We’d be thrilled to have you with us!