197 Resto Shaman lf guild

197 Ilvl Resto shaman looking for a late night or pst located guild. Ideally a guild that pushes aotc every tier with lots of mythic+ thrown in. Would prefer horde but open to swapping for the right fit

Greetings nerd, I am Tenero and I have decided to form a new raiding guild on Turalyon [H]. I am a long time WoW raider, with guild leading experience, and many cutting edges throughout the years. This raiding guild has two purposes. To obtain Cutting Edge every tier, and to form a fun and supportive community.

Our raid times will be Sat/Sun 7-10:30pm EST. Because of our limited raid time, that means our efforts have to be concentrated on efficiency. I will expect raiders to be prepared for raid, know the fights, and be positive during raids. All our efforts will be put towards maintaining an effective environment, so egos will need to be put aside for the greater good. I plan to hold every raider to the same high standard.

We are currently in need of any good players. We will be raiding the first weekend of the raid tier, and will start forming our roster.

This is the perfect opportunity to get in on the ground level of a future cutting edge weekend guild.

If you are interested, please contact us
Contact us at:
battlenet - jrhoades#1105
tenero#1262

DIscord - slick#7458
tenero#7029

Hello. My guild VZN (horde) on Tichondrius is currently recruiting for a resto to round out our raid team. A little about our guild, we were formed at the tail end of Ny’alotha by players with multiple past CE achieves. With only a couple months together as a guild we managed to pushed to 7/10 mythic. In Castle Nathria we are currently 10/10 N and 4/10 H, though our goal is to achieve CE every tier in Shadowlands. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 PM to 1030 PM PST. It is important to note we do require all of our raiders to maintain a raid ready alt.

In addition to raiding we do frequently run M+. We have several people in guild who push whenever they can.

If you are interested or would like more information I can be reached at:
BNET: Ryuk#12683
Discord: Ryuk#9250

I hope to hear from you soon!

[The Unnamed] is a 5/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!!!

Hey bruv! We may be a good fit for you…

About us:
Is A Little Salty is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to snag that elusive cutting edge title. We are currently looking for more like minded players to join our ranks and push for CE. Our core members are rl friends who created Salty in legion and have been together raiding since. We love to joke around and bash on each other but handle business when it comes to raiding and expect our raiders to do the same. With two raid teams, high ranked m+ players, and some high ranked pvp players, Salty has something to offer anybody looking to join.

Schedule:
Weds+Thurs 7pm to 10pm server (pst)

Recruitment:
Is A Little Salty will review all applications and accept any exceptional players we see may fit. But we are currently in need of:

Tank - Monk/DH/DK
Healer - Pally/Priest/Shaman
Melee - open (not many spots!)
Range - Boomie/Spriest/Warlock/Mage

Expectations:
We expect our raiders to be on time and prepared to raid. This means having watched vids of the fight, having their own consumables (tomes,pots,augment runes, weapon oils, armor enhancements…we provide food and flask). We expect our raiders to bring a positive non toxic attitude with a drive to progress. And we expect our raiders to respect each other…from officers down to casual players of the guild we all treat each other with respect and wish to continue keeping our community non toxic as toxicness is not tolerated whatsoever.

Contact us:
Obliterate#11716
Letgomyeggo#1838
Tenbears#1303
discord.gg/hBySCp7

Most people love being here in Dojo.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013

Interested! Discord: Lazerwolf#6647

added you.

Lets do work

Hey Lazerwolf!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a healer to our raid team and has healer spots open for multiple M+ groups. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-lf-healsrange/800363

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326