197 Resto Sham LF chill raid group

Current ilvl is 197 and climbing, Resto shaman currently on server illidan but am willing to make a transfer if a good fit seems likely. I’m looking for a relaxed semi hardcore group who wants to proceed through heroic and eventually further. What I can bring is a good attitude and preparedness. I have been playing this class for a while, its my favorite. Just looking for a good group of people to raid with but also do some mythic+ key pushing and stuff as well. Add me on discord biosyn_#4535

1 Like

Hi Restofari,
I am Jinmori with Taco Bell. We are a mix of RL and Online friends. We are all serious, skilled players who are getting back into the heroic/ mythic raid scene. I’ll attach our guild spam so you have more info. We will be raiding tonight and would love to fit you in if you’re free to join.
Taco Bell is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced, accomplished PVE and PVP Players of RL and Online Friends!

Schedule/Progress

Tuesday, Wednesday - 7pm EST to 10:30pm EST with an optional raid run on Sunday at 7PM EST

7/10 Normal
1/10 Heroic

About us

We formed a core group of friends and raiders who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but currently need 3 amazing ranged DPS to take it to the next level. We want players who are active and enjoy playing and doing challenging events.

Current recruitment needs

Melee dps

Enh Shammy, Uh DK

Ranged dps

Mage, Warlock, SPriest

Healers

none

Tanks

none

Contacts

In Game:

Seiko - Guild Leader

Jinmori – Recruit

Discord

Sei#8398

Goonlord#1005

Sounds interesting for sure! Would love to get in touch and talk more. I noticed in your guild spam that it says youre mostly looking for Rdps which is a role im not particularly interested in or geared for. As long as you know im main spec heals im sure we could figure something out. If not, all good either way. Thanks for dropping by!

Hello Resto! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Saturdays & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, tanks in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 6/10N 1/10H raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:
1 Healer
Select DPS

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Thanks submitted an application on the website! Hope to hear back soon!

Hey Resto

Hey Trilla

About Us

FireStorm (Area52) is a group of players that loves the integrity of being in a community based guild. Respect towards guildies is first and foremost our number 1 rule. We expect raiders to play responsibly in their chosen role and come/help with the preparation of raid mats. I.E; Pots, Flasks, Food, Etc . We’re a very active guild that has members constantly running M+, PvP or chatting in Discord and are looking for people who will be just as active.

Our goal is to have a community and a team able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

Raid and Expectations

Raid Progress: 10/10N // 2/10H
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed @ 9:30pm-12:30 (est)

• Raid Invites Go Out 15 Mins Prior.
  • Come To Raid Prepare: With at least Flask, Food, and Pots
  • Be Aware Of Boss Fights and Mechanics, everyone should be watching a guide prior to raiding.
  • Keeping Up to Date With Class/Role Changes
  • Proper Addons Such as Bigwigs/DBM/ Etc
  • Attendance is Key ! If you can’t make a certain please let us know ahead of time so we can find a replacement for you on the day.
  • Open to Constructive Criticism and advice from other guild members. (2 brains is better than 1)
  • Last But Not Least, Part Of Being a Mythic Raider is also doing mythic + keys

Classes We Are Looking For:

Healers: Priest, Paladin, Shaman

DPS: Warlock, Druid(boomie), Hunter, Shadow Priest. Skilled melee will be considered as well

Contact

We also ask for a short voice interview with all potential recruits.

Discord: Slip#9595
BTAG: Calamity#12814
BTAG: LordFarquaad#1892

check us out! We’re looking for solid healers right now and hope we’d be a good fit!

[H] <Smooth Brain> 10/10H 1/10M Looking for healer and warlock

Hi bud, hey bud,
If you’re still interested and would like to heal, message me (Jinmori) or Seiko on area 52 and we can get to know each other.
Look forward to hearing from ya!

Lets talk shaman things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013

Hey Resto,

Hey Inadia,

[Arise] We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Shaman, Shadow Priest

<Melee: Warrior

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Castle Nathria
10/10 N
5/10 H

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Hello Restofari!

I hope you had a good Christmas. Our guild Benchwarmers is on Thrall horde and we are currently 6/10H. On Monday we should be 7 or 8/10H. We raid Mon (Optional) Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST. If you are interested in talking my bnet is Juf3r#1319 and Discord (better option) is Pray#8417

Hey Restofari!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a healer to our core raid team. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-lf-healsrange/800363

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Restofari! You may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, and we’ve been around since 2012.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things, as we’re primarily made up of middle-aged guys and gals with families. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Feel free to add me on discord at Byron Cavendish#0078