197 Frost Dk Seeking Raiding guild

197 ilvl frost dk seeking an active raiding guild.

Prime raiding hours are any day during the week after 6:00 Pm Est.

can link my raiderio profile if need be.

1 Like

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 2/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Name: Grim Batol Surfers
Faction: Horde
Realm: Tichondrius
Voice Comms: Discord
Raid Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays

Raid Times:
Start: 7:00 PM (PT)
End: 10:00 PM (PT)

Current Raid Progression and Needs:
Tanks: Filled
DPS: Open
Healer: Open
Normal Castle Nathria 8/10

We are looking for more members to fill out our raid roster so we can finish Normal and move on to Heroic for AoTC. We are in need of both dps and healers. We have a friendly and active community that consistently runs torgast, keystones, and helps one another gear. Though our raid environment is relaxed, it is also focused and driven to meet goals. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems/enchants, food, flasks, etc. (feasts and cauldrons will be provided as guild resources allow) and a positive attitude.

About Our Community:

We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn’t fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. We have a zero-tolerance policy for toxicity and drama here. There are no elitist, ‘I’m holier than thou!’ attitudes. If you think you’re better than everyone else, then you stand alone and should probably find somewhere else to go. We’re a family…and we’re welcoming you to be part of that!

One of the most important things you need to know about us is that we are a very inclusive guild that takes real life limitations into consideration. Many of our guild members have disabilities, health problems, IRL issues, etc. that can affect their overall gameplay and the amount of time they can put into WoW. If you intend to join our ranks, you need to be understanding of this and not be disrespectful. In past expansions, we have achieved AOTC while still holding true to these ideals. At the end of the day, we are a family and we look out for one another – first, foremost, and always! We are here to encourage one another to do better in-game and in life through constructive criticism and understanding. This is a community that cares about more than just your dps, hps, ilvl, etc. You are a PERSON, not just a number in the roster.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested in joining GBS, contact:

Community: Hillery#11208
Raiding: Medusa#1479
PvP: Kovacz #1233
Recruitment: Beddhead#1810

If you can do Tues & Thurs from 10pm-1am EST, I’d be interested in talking to you. Add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

Hey Staggerxlee. Our team is seeking a death knight. Contact info in the link I provided. Hope to hear from ya! [H] - <Extended Warranty> - Serious Raiding Guild Recruiting

I added you on disc

Reign of Shadows is a Newly Formed Guild started by a group of friends lead by 10/10 H Castle Nathria Leaders. Our goal is to provide a competitive Raid, Mythic + and PvP environment with a fun atmosphere. We are a small guild with a lot of potential looking to bolster our roster as we raise our goals each tier moving into shadowlands.

Mission statement: This guild will not operate as a hardcore Cutting Edge guild, but we will operate as a Mythic Raid guild to achieve Cutting Edge, High Mythic + keys and Top Tier PvP. Please internalize this statement. Our goal is to foster a community of players who enjoy playing with each other. We will not treat people the way that hardcore Cutting Edge guilds tend to treat people. That said, we will establish clear expectations from our Mythic Raid team. We will recruit players to fill Mythic Raid team needs, and expect people to accept that their position may be challenged. We will make difficult decisions that we believe are in the best interest of the Mythic Raid team, with the understanding that those decisions do not undermine the strength of the guild as a whole but promote it.*

Currently Recruiting:
All classes

• TUE 8-11 PM CST
  • WED 8-11 PM CST
  • THUR 8-11 PM CST Progression

First raid for the guild will be 01/12/2021 to clear heroic

Expectations:

• Knowledge of their spec/class.
  • Come prepared
  • High raid attendance
  • Communication with the team via Discord.
  • Ability to improve their performance. (Warcraft logs)

Guild Contacts:
Uwéa’s discord = Uwea#1211 Bnet = Uwea#11452
Fodisa’s discord/Bnet= Exarthious#1115

Hello there my guild just founded 3 days ago we 9/10 N and 1/10 H so far we start H progression this week our raid days are M/W 7:30 - 10pm CST currently looking for DPS to continue you our Heroic progression. Feel free to add me on battle net @ mlynk1204#1985 would love to chat about you joining our community.