197 Fire Mage Looking for guild to do some raiding

{H} Kinda Sus Bleeding Hollow - is a new raid group formed by 2/10M leadership. Currently only seeking 5~ more players to start mythic. Yezz#1193, add me if you would like to meet on discord and if Fri/Sat 10pm-1am times work for you.

If you are ever interested in playing on Horde / US - Zuljin. Come check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-zuljin-the-tavern-lf-dps-1010-n-510-h/843650

Hey man,

Hit me up.

We super need a fire mage and have 2 teams raiding.

Check out the guild here. Logs can be provided.

Phoenix

Tues/Weds raid 8 to 11 pm alliance stormrage

Dlares#1711 if u wanna chat about it

Hey! Don’t know if you’re still looking but we could definitely use a mage on our team :slight_smile: check out our post and if it sounds like we may be a fit for you hit me up on bnet! [H]<Safehouse> Area 52 Late Night Guild 2 Night

Hi Germx – we’re looking for some RDPS. Take a look at our bio and let us know what you think. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Germx,

We moved from our current guild and created a new guild and are looking for a Mage for our raid team. I am not going to bore you with verbiage and would rather speak to you in Discord. Please add me to your B-Net: zift#1461

Hello, I'm Moon, the recruitment officer for Swift[H][Mal'ganis].
We are currently 5/10H. A few members have 10/10H experience. We want to finish the rest of heroic and push our way towards CE and are in need of like-minded individuals who are laidback and patient with progression. We want to enjoy our time while raiding. (:

Raid Times are Tues/Wed-8-11pm Server(CST)

Looking for a multitude of classes/specs and would be happy to have you on the team. If you have any questions feel free to message me in-game (SparkledMoon#1939) or over on our forum recruitment post here.

Hey Germx,

Ronan is a new guild on Rivendare looking for members for our raid spots. We are currently 10/10N 3/10H and raid Sunday/Monday 8pm - 11pm EST. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Officer: Denario-Rivendare
Discord: Denario#1910
Bnet: Denario#11325

Hey we are in need of a mage 10/10h about to get into mythic - we raid wed/thurs/sat 9-12est - add me on bnet Br33zE#1594

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.
You can read more at:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-83-1212h-512m-ny’alotha-fun-friendly-atmosphere/426984

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or you can also contact our Guild Leader at BNet Isilou#1142 or Discord Isilaura#51234 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!!

Unsure if you are still looking, but our AOTC progression raid is in desperate need of a mage. If T/Th 9pm to midnight eastern time works for you, send me a message at speedzero#1562. We have gone from creation to 2/10 heroic in 1 week thus far.

Hey there, Insomnia on Thrall is looking for ranged DPS. We raid Tues/Thurs 8PM EST- 11 PM EST. We are currently 9/10 H. Our focus tier 1 is AOTC and push into Mythic, prepping for CE push Tier 2.

We are a solid core of people looking to rebuild our team. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla, and quite a few of us have been together in one guild or another for a while as well. If you are interested in being a part of rebuilding our raiding core this tier to push into CE for tier 2 please feel free to reach out Raearia#1312.

Hello,
We are looking for Ranged DPS and A Holy Paladin to fill our ranks. We have a decent array of raiders and have a relaxed raid environment that is looking to obtain AOTC and possibly mythic in Shadowlands.
Our raid times are Wed and Saturday at 6:30 Server until 10:30 server (PST).
If interested, please contact me on:
Bnet: bhenry86#1721, Theodoras#11590
OR
Discord: Caliomir#6104, Hattorrii#3227

Check us out, we need you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cohortes-praetoriae-looking-for-fire-mage-and-ret-pallies-to-round-out-20-man-roster-wth-9-12am/851701

Hello!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 8/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Azeroth Plumbing Company is looking to recruit DPS for heroic raiding. We raid saturdays 7-10pm cst and are currently 2/10 heroic. We also do Mythic+ and are always wanting to push high keys. Please check out out Guilds of Wow page and hit me up if you’re interested in joining/checking out our discord.
Battlenet: Moose#13697
Discord : Resto#9748

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Castle Nathria, we’ve been toguether raiding for 8 years!

9/10 H Castle Nathria and doing smooth progress into Denathrius Currently. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Currently looking for a mage and a Healer, however we can make room for anything if it looks like a good fit So contact me regardless! Experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols friday nights. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Contact me at Serathil#1871 (Bnet) for more info.

Ello mate! Vengeful is currently rebuilding after leaving our prior guild and transfering servers. You sound like a great fit if you’d be willing to transfer to alliance! Our goal is AOTC each tier with some light mythic dabbling if we get to it. We are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. We are casual not hardcore but do buckle down when it comes to raid times/high keys. We run M+ daily/PvP every night and do random WQs and old content together aswell! We’re in discord daily and guild is active all times of the day except late at night. We’re LGBT friendly and have a zero tolerance for drama. Raid times are 6pm-9pm EST Thurs/Fri/Sat.

If this sounds like a place for you, feel free to hit me up @ Maddexx#11162 on bnet. Or if you want to talk to the GM add her @ NightKnight#11159389

Are you still looking?

add me fiikfiic#1815 (that’s four i’s)