197 Fire Mage Looking for guild to do some raiding

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 9/10H 1/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd optional raid night Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team that will proceed into some mythic. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 9/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

We are currently 8/10 Heroic and we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST.

We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.

If interested please contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964/discord Ixxon#4013 or bnet Atian#1526/Direglaive#2356 in discord.

Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Winterhoof - Horde

Currently 10/10N and 4/10H

Mythic plus based guild with the focus on 15+ per season. AOTC raid team with casual mythic progression.

Mythic Plus
Sunday
Monday

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.

We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Guild Needs:
DPS -DH, Lock, Mage, Rogue but all will be considered
Healers - Shammy or (any strong healer)

GM - Norton (Plays all roles)
Heal lead - Currently Recruiting for
DPS lead - HuntandPrey
Recruitment Officer - Norton

How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet huntandprey#1770 Discord huntandprey

Hello potential burny-friend,

We are Munchma Quchi (6/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter, and are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 8:30-11:30 CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know).

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#3401) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-210h-intricate-hyjal-recruiting-ranged-for-heroic-cn/827541

{H} Kinda Sus Bleeding Hollow - is a new raid group formed by 2/10M leadership. Currently only seeking 5~ more players to start mythic. Yezz#1193, add me if you would like to meet on discord and if Fri/Sat 10pm-1am times work for you.

If you are ever interested in playing on Horde / US - Zuljin. Come check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-zuljin-the-tavern-lf-dps-1010-n-510-h/843650

Hey man,

Hit me up.

We super need a fire mage and have 2 teams raiding.

Check out the guild here. Logs can be provided.

Phoenix

Tues/Weds raid 8 to 11 pm alliance stormrage

Dlares#1711 if u wanna chat about it

Hey! Don’t know if you’re still looking but we could definitely use a mage on our team :slight_smile: check out our post and if it sounds like we may be a fit for you hit me up on bnet! [H]<Safehouse> Area 52 Late Night Guild 2 Night

Hi Germx – we’re looking for some RDPS. Take a look at our bio and let us know what you think. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Germx,

We moved from our current guild and created a new guild and are looking for a Mage for our raid team. I am not going to bore you with verbiage and would rather speak to you in Discord. Please add me to your B-Net: zift#1461

Hello, I'm Moon, the recruitment officer for Swift[H][Mal'ganis].
We are currently 5/10H. A few members have 10/10H experience. We want to finish the rest of heroic and push our way towards CE and are in need of like-minded individuals who are laidback and patient with progression. We want to enjoy our time while raiding. (:

Raid Times are Tues/Wed-8-11pm Server(CST)

Looking for a multitude of classes/specs and would be happy to have you on the team. If you have any questions feel free to message me in-game (SparkledMoon#1939) or over on our forum recruitment post here.

Hey Germx,

Ronan is a new guild on Rivendare looking for members for our raid spots. We are currently 10/10N 3/10H and raid Sunday/Monday 8pm - 11pm EST. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Officer: Denario-Rivendare
Discord: Denario#1910
Bnet: Denario#11325

Hey we are in need of a mage 10/10h about to get into mythic - we raid wed/thurs/sat 9-12est - add me on bnet Br33zE#1594

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.
You can read more at:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-83-1212h-512m-ny’alotha-fun-friendly-atmosphere/426984

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or you can also contact our Guild Leader at BNet Isilou#1142 or Discord Isilaura#51234 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!!

Unsure if you are still looking, but our AOTC progression raid is in desperate need of a mage. If T/Th 9pm to midnight eastern time works for you, send me a message at speedzero#1562. We have gone from creation to 2/10 heroic in 1 week thus far.

Hey there, Insomnia on Thrall is looking for ranged DPS. We raid Tues/Thurs 8PM EST- 11 PM EST. We are currently 9/10 H. Our focus tier 1 is AOTC and push into Mythic, prepping for CE push Tier 2.

We are a solid core of people looking to rebuild our team. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla, and quite a few of us have been together in one guild or another for a while as well. If you are interested in being a part of rebuilding our raiding core this tier to push into CE for tier 2 please feel free to reach out Raearia#1312.

Hello,
We are looking for Ranged DPS and A Holy Paladin to fill our ranks. We have a decent array of raiders and have a relaxed raid environment that is looking to obtain AOTC and possibly mythic in Shadowlands.
Our raid times are Wed and Saturday at 6:30 Server until 10:30 server (PST).
If interested, please contact me on:
Bnet: bhenry86#1721, Theodoras#11590
OR
Discord: Caliomir#6104, Hattorrii#3227